Chapter 2: Emails (case closed)

Yunho went to the front door to answer it, while Changmin followed curiously not forgetting to take his sandwich along with him.

The beauty smirked at Yunho when he came into sight. "It appears that we are indeed fated to meet again, Yunho-sshi."

"You..."

"Sorry about earlier. I was only testing to see if you're worth working for."

"You know who I am?"

"Well, your friend did tell me your name when I saw him at the cemetery. I wasn't one hundred percent sure that you're the same person who e-mailed me, but I was definite when you offered me your business card."

"Was that why you rejected my card?" Yunho asked.

"Yes. Why waste a good card when I don't need it? I already know your address and I don't own a cell phone."

"I see. So, you received an e-mail from me as well?"

"Was that a trick question?"

"No."

"Are you not the one who e-mailed me the job invitation?"

"I'm afraid not." Seeing the gorgeous male's slight frown made Yunho uneasy. "But since you're here, you are welcomed to take the job. That is, if you're still interested."

"I wouldn't be here if I wasn't," he stated matter-of-factly.

"Excellent. Have you eaten yet? We're currently having lunch. Would you like some?"

"Alright."

"Did you bring your belongings with you?"

"They are in my car."

"You could carry them in after you eat," Yunho suggested.

"Yay!" Changmin cheered. "Hi, I'm Changmin." He extended his sandwich to the lad and gasped when he realized it. Quickly switching the half-eaten sandwich to his other hand, he repeated his previous gesture. "I'm new here, too."

"My name is Jaejoong and I see dead people," he informed whilst shaking Changmin's hand.

"That's a cool intro. I should think of one for myself. Let's see." Changmin took a bite of his lunch and chewed while in thought. "I know," he mumbled and swallowed. "I'm Changmin, the gadget guy," he announced happily.

"Come on, Jaejoong," Yunho interrupted. "Let's go inside."

Jaejoong nodded in agreement and stepped into the mansion. Yunho was about to close the door but halted when he saw someone walking in the gate. The young man had a head of blond hair and was clumsily dragging a wheeled luggage with him. Lifting the luggage up the porch, he hurried up to greet Yunho.

"You must be Yunho-sshi," he said bowing his head shyly and with uncertainty. "I'm Junsu, your new assistant."

"Wow, another one? How many assistants are you hiring, hyung?" Changmin inquired.

"Your guess is as good as mine," Yunho uttered. "Come on in, Junsu-sshi. I think it's time for me to go check my e-mails."

"Okay." Junsu complied and walked in.

"You think there's any more?" Changmin brought up.

"One more," Jaejoong voiced.