[[Introduction]]

Hello readers!

Hello readers!

For starters, I've supplied a close up of the covers background, this is the world map for my lovely "little" world known as Yunaiteddo! This will give you an idea of where everyone is in terms of one another as you read this story. This world doesn't show off the distance between each of the clans, but on average they're usually driving for 24+ hours. An example, looking to the left of the map at the Taka Clan, the distance between it and that World Rift would be roughly 6 hours, and to the Oku No Clan would run roughly 3 days worth of driving (this includes occasional stops). These clans all used to be around the Shokin Fountain (in the very center), all used to cooperate and interact daily, now they span over several thousand miles. Differences and falling outs caused the original clan to part from one another and settle as far as they were willing to travel.

Each clan will have its time in the spotlight, so don't worry! You'll get to experience each clan come the end of this series. That means several chapters to cover 12 whole clans! This will be a BIG story, so expect it to last for a good long while! Some clans will be focused for 10+ chapters at a time, being revisited from time to time as the story progresses. :D Lot's of fun awaits!

Now, this story isn't even fully complete behind the scenes, so some releases may be slower than others! A lot goes into writing this story, so I often push through several chapters and worry about editing after the fact, which can sometimes delay the completion of some chapters.

My plan for this story is to release a chapter every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday [EST], but this may change depending on the completion of chapters. But expect a release, for sure, every Tuesday! Some span over several pages, others are relatively short. So apologies now if I get too ahead of myself early on! I may even break chapters down into parts to lessen each reading load per release, but don't worry, the whole chapter will be released eventually (chapters released in parts will be marked in their titles).

Now, the content of this will range anywhere from PG13 to Mature content, so I have marked the entire publication as being Mature content to avoid getting in trouble with WattPad. Some chapters will be relatively mild compared to others: anything from some cussing to sexually explicit content (these chapters will be marked at the very beginning). Also something to note is that I'm an amateur author, this includes my smut-type writing (even less experience), so it might be cringey to read from time to time.

With all that said, enjoy the story!