28. Dating 101

🔴 🔴EXPLICIT CONTENT WARNING🔴🔴

🔴 🔴DISCLAIMER: PLEASE DON'T THINK THIS CHAPTER IS GENUINELY HOW I THINK DATING SHOULD WORK, THIS IS ALL FICTION.🔴🔴

~==~ Saturday, May 2, 2015 ~==~

~==~ 10:15am ~==~

Pierce leaned over the center console and kissed Sven on the cheek. He had been extra clingy today, normally he was somewhat well behaved.

Sven smiled, trying to keep his eyes on the road, he rubbed Pierce's thigh and continued driving. He got a text from Pierce early in the morning saying he wanted to go out and find some stuff to do, so he took that as a chance for their first official date.

Pierce pulled Sven's hand to his dick, which was slightly erect. There was a lot going through his mind, part of this decision was based on wanting a distraction from what Ira did these last few days. He hadn't told Sven about the events that transpired that night, but it was wearing him down.

Sven laughed. "At least wait until I stop the car." He pulled through an intersection and continued straight. He learned all the neat hidden locations around the school earlier last year, so he planned to take Pierce to another one to start their date off.

Pierce unbuttoned his jeans and pulled his dick out. Since Sven didn't want to multitask, he took pleasuring himself into his own hands. He wet his hand with saliva and went to work.

Sven glanced over to Pierce for a second, what he saw turned him on. He could feel blood rushing to his dick and regretted looking over while driving. "You seem awfully horny today."

Pierce leaned his seat back and let out a soft moan. "I am."

Sven was just glad that he opted for tinted windows, otherwise the people next to him would have gotten an interesting view. He sighed. "What happened that you're this turned on already?"

"Dunno." He quickened his pace. "I just am."

Sven bit his lip, they hadn't had sex since Wednesday, so he was getting backed up. As things stood now, Pierce was ahead in regards to their bet, so he needed to turn things around this time...if Pierce didn't finish before they arrived at their destination.

~~/(^-^)\~~

Sven looked around to make sure no one followed him when he turned off the road. Each hidden spot he found was off a barely noticeable dirt road, all of them opening at a clearing in the woods. This one was further in then the last, so he continued to the clearing when no cars were around.

~~/(^-^)\~~

Sven threw the car in park, engaged the emergency break, then leaned over the center console and took Pierce in his mouth. He was holding back from the second Pierce started masturbating.

Pierce was shocked by the sudden turn of events. He let out a loud moan and his body shuddered from how good it felt. He had to rely on masturbation the last few days since he couldn't do this with Sven until now.

Sven used his left hand to unbutton his own jeans. He slid his jeans and boxers down to his knees and started jerking himself off as he gave Pierce a blowjob.

Pierce felt the side of his seat until he found the lever that let him adjust it. "H-hold on, Sven, s-stop for a sec-ond."

Sven lifted his head and watched as Pierce pushed the seat back as far as it would go from the dash. This allowed just enough room for him to kneel in front of Pierce, so he moved quickly. He pulled Pierce's shoes off, then finished removing his jeans and boxers. Sven got his fingers wet and started to pleasure Pierce in both ways, resuming the blowjob as he fingered him.