43. Coming To Terms

🔴 🔴EXPLICIT CONTENT WARNING🔴🔴   

~==~ Monday, August 10, 2015 ~==~

~==~ 12:00pm ~==~

Sven woke up and immediately tried to leave his room, but Peirce stopped him. It was the beginning of Pierce's fourth heat and he had barely slept that night. He had hoped to rest in the living room for a few more hours before Pierce came to, but those plans were quickly interrupted.

~~/(^-^)\~~

Pierce pulled Sven back onto the bed and laid on top of him. He wasn't in the process of trying to feed, but Sven knew it would only be a matter of time before he did.

Sven, in defeat, just laid there and waited for the coming advances. Just last night alone, Pierce had mounted Sven around 10 times...a new record over the four heat cycles he's had so far.

Pierce yawned and snuggled up to Sven, his tail twitching from side to side. "Good morning."

Sven rubbed the back of Pierce's head. "It's already noon."

He lifted himself and looked to the window. Light was trying to get inside, but it was just enough that he could tell Sven wasn't lying. "Damn, why did I sleep so long?"

Sven sighed. "Maybe because you spent most of your night riding me?"

Pierce looked back to Sven, their eyes meeting. "Did I?"

"Uhh, yeah."

He tried to recall last night's events. "Are you sure?"

Sven yawned. "Pierce, yes, I'm sure. We went through a whole box of condoms just last night because of how often you did."

Pierce looked on the nightstand and noticed that the one box was, in fact, empty. There were a few opened wrappers on the ground, which only further proved Sven's statement. "Damn, I didn't think I'd want it that much."

Sven had his eyes closed. "Neither did I. You didn't want it that much any other heat, so I was shocked too."

Pierce reached over and grabbed the unopened box. "Wanna do it now?"

Sven slowly opened his eyes. "Seriously?"

Pierce clutched the box to his chest and nodded.

Sven sighed, took the box from him, then pulled on Pierce's shirt to bring his face closer. "You're such a pain."

~~/(^-^)\~~

After Sven finished and cleaned himself up he laid face down on the bed. He was out of energy now and just wanted to sleep.

Pierce came back into the room and laid down next to him. He rubbed Sven's back and kissed his shoulder. "You could tell me no if it's getting to be too much for you."

Sven turned his head. "It's okay."

"Are you sure?"

He nodded. "By being with you I have to be ready for anything. I'm willing to lose sleep if it keeps you happy."

Pierce smiled and kissed him gently. "Thank you."

Sven smiled.

Pierce got comfortable next to Sven. "I did some thinking."

"About what?"

"Having kids."

Sven sighed, but before he could speak Pierce did.