22. Too Much

~==~ 5:45pm ~==~

Sven showed Pierce to the guest room. It was a reasonably sized room with an attached bathroom, a large bed, and a huge glass window across the outer wall. This was too much to be a simple guest room.

"Wow, this is more then I expected." He looked to Sven. "Are you sure it's okay for me to stay here?"

Sven was leaning against the door frame. "I wouldn't have suggested coming here if it wasn't. You don't need to worry about any of that, the school understands our current situation." He stepped inside and shut the door, clicking the lock on the handle in. "Let's do this quickly, I just need enough to get through 4 hours at most."

Pierce set his bag down. "So, 15 minutes should be enough then, right?" He turned to see Sven directly behind him. "Shit, you must really need this."

"Sorry, I can't help it." He cupped his hands around Pierce's face and slowly leaned in, brushing his lips against Pierce's before embracing him with a kiss. There was something different about having free range like this that made Sven want to go further then just kissing, even if that meant ignoring all of Pierce's rules.

Pierce felt different this time, he had just kissed Sven a little over half an hour ago and it didn't feel like this at all. This kiss felt so much more intense, even more so then any of the sessions as a whole. He even willingly accepted Sven's tongue this time, which was shocking, especially when he complied and did it back.

~~/(^-^)\~~

Pierce had lost himself to the moment and gripped Sven's hips. He knew this went against one of his rules, but he couldn't help himself, something just pushed him to do this against his own will. He didn't even come to his senses enough when Sven moved from his mouth to his neck. "Sven, we need to be careful."

He teasingly bit Pierce's neck. "A little rule breaking won't hurt, we just can't have sex." His body tingled when Pierce made a small noise. "What was that?"

Pierce covered his mouth with the back of his hand. "Nothing, you just caught me off guard is all." He took a deep breath. "Just hurry up."

Sven moved back to Pierce's mouth, the small noise was most definitely a moan, which would be dangerous if he tried to make Pierce produce it again. If he got too excited then they would go too far, which they couldn't do if they wanted to avoid triggering Pierce's change. This came to Sven's attention and pulled him out of his lustful daze. "Pierce?"

Pierce exhaled deeply, trying to compose himself. "What?"

"Since we don't plan to maintain this relationship, why do you still refuse to tell me your species?" He met Pierce's eyes with his own. "It shouldn't matter that I know what you are. I'll know what else to avoid if I have a clue to what you are."

"You still can't tell?"

Sven shook his head. "I don't have any indicators at all. I can tell by your scent that you're human, but your taste, the way to taste to me, it isn't human."

"Your hunger isn't the only thing that keeps you attached to me. I'll give you that much of a hint. If you can figure it out by Sunday, I'll give you some more definites and tell you what I can and can't do while we wait for the connection to be separated."

"That literally answered nothing for me."

Pierce laughed. "Trust me, it's more then enough for you to take a good guess at what I am."

"Well, I can put you being the same as me out of the picture. We aren't naturally attracted to our own kind, so that's a definite no on being a Jikininki subspecies." Sven sat down on the edge of the bed and thought hard. "I remember you saying we're neutrals, so that should limit by search."