11. Surprise Visit

~==~ Sunday, January 11, 2015 ~==~

~==~ 12:00pm ~==~

Kyrie checked her phone for the time, speaking to Anthony as she did so. "We have another 10 or so hours before we can consider this contract set in stone." She set her phone down on the coffee table. "Do you wanna go out and do something to kill time?"

Anthony thought, scrolling through channels on the tv as he did so. "Umm, I don't know. I really don't mind just sitting around until I have to leave. It's really up to you, I'll go wherever you do."

She smiled, patting his head. "You just want an excuse to keep using my lap as a pillow."

He rolled onto his back, looking up at her. "It's a fair excuse though. I'm quite content with this situation."

She giggled. "I guess so, but we've been cooped up all weekend. I kinda want to go out and do something, we can always go to your place too. Having KR down throat all weekend is getting a bit tiring."

Anthony looked back to the tv, then back to Kyrie again. "I guess we could go to my place." Hesitantly, he sat up, setting the remote down on the arm of the couch. "I'll shoot Alex a text and see if he'll come pick us up, I think it's supposed to start raining today."

Kyrie stretched, then stood up. "Yeah, it would suck to get stuck walking in the rain."

Anthony got up, making his way towards the back of the house, Kyrie followed close behind.

~~/(^-^)\~~

Kyrie threw the small bag of Anthony's stuff back together, neatly placing his folded clothes inside. She held his jacket in her hands, contemplating if she wanted to keep it for herself. Of course, being that this was only day 3 of their relationship, she figured it was too early to start stealing his clothes, not that he'd mind too much. She zipped the bag shut, pushed it to the end of her bed, then looked to Anthony. "What did he say?"

Anthony shoved his phone into his pocket. "He said to give him like 10 minutes and he'll come over. So we have about half an hour before he'll be here to get us."

~~/(^-^)\~~

Kyrie played one of those match three games on her phone to kill some time, Anthony occasionally reaching over her shoulder to get a match she didn't want to do. "Why do you keep doing that? I'm losing turns and gaining nothing by the stuff you match."

Without saying anything, he made another random match that didn't benefit the levels completion.

She held her phone as far away as her short arms could. "Stoooop, you're gonna make me lose."

He laughed, planting a quick kiss on her cheek. "You're cute when you're frustrated."

She rolled onto her side, holding her phone close to her face. "Shut up." Her face had turned a bright red.

Anthony smiled, situating himself just behind her, but this time he didn't mess with her game. He never thought he would be this close to Kyrie, it was weird, but really nice.

~==~ 12:30pm ~==~

Kyrie shot up, looking around her room at seemingly nothing.

Anthony, less alert, also looked around her room, confused about what she was looking for. "What's up?"

Kyrie stood up on her bed, peeking through the one higher window, just barely seeing the driveway. "Someone's here." She hopped down from her bed, rushing to her bedroom door to lock it. "Fuck."