6. Angst

~==~ 9:15pm ~==~

KR paced back and forth in the livingroom, Rose sat in silence on the couch. KR was growing more and more irritable with every passing minute. "Maybe we should check on them."

Kage had taken over the recliner, his hands behind his head. "I wouldn't worry too much, I'm sure it'll all work out."

Alexander scrolled through channels on their TV. "Yeah, Anthony may be an idiot, but he'll probably be honest now that he's been given another chance."

KR stopped pacing. "What do you mean?"

Alexander set the TV remote down. "He'll probably tell her how he feels this time."

She looked at him in horror. "That's what we DON'T want. She needs to stay away from him, she's lucky I can't stand up to her when she gets like that."

Kage spoke. "What's the big deal? If she wants him and he wants her then there shouldn't be an issue." He glanced at the TV. "You said it yourself, Kyrie is at the point where she can choose whoever she wants. I don't think she's gonna let anyone stop her with this."

Alexander got a mischievous smile across his face. "Who knows, maybe they decided to fuck the seal away."

Both Rose and KR looked at him like he was just as fucked up as Anthony seemed. Rose spoke, horrified at his choice of words. "How can you say that? Especially given how messed up this has the two of us. You're basically verifying the worst for us."

Alexander laughed. "I am verifying the worst. My brother may be an idiot, but I've seen how he looks at her, if given the chance...oh boy will he take it."

KR didn't want to listen to this anymore. She made the decision to just go and check on them, hoping that they agreed to go separate ways after talking. Rose was following close behind.

Anthony and Kage exchanged amused glances, then hopped to their feet and followed. There's nothing they loved more then wreaking havoc for everyone around them.

KR threw the bedroom door open just as a bright light disappeared. After reorienting after being blinded she stopped in her tracks. She was a mix of emotions, hate, anger, sadness, fear...it was all there at that moment.

Rose looked over her shoulder, the same feelings welling up inside her as well.

Kyrie was locked in a kiss with Anthony, the exact thing they were hoping she didn't do.

Alexander poked his head into the room. "Whoo, go Anthony."

Kage had to shove his way through everyone to see. "Oh damn, I actually thought he'd wimp out."

~~/(^-^)\~~

Kyrie pulled back, smiling, but then turned around to see what had Anthony's attention. She immediately looked to KR and Rose, her face almost mocking the two. She loved her sisters, but it pissed her off that they tried to govern every little aspect of her life.

KR and Rose said nothing, they just looked at her in silence.

Anthony looked away, keeping his face as hidden as he could. He wished the kiss could have lasted just a little longer, but now he just wanted to leave the room so KR and Rose would stop glaring.

Kyrie made Anthony loosen his grip on her so she could stand. Once up, she turned to face everyone in her doorway. "I don't want to hear anything from either of you." She looked to Anthony and smiled. "This was my decision, I'm ready to settle."

KR, her gaze towards the ground, spoke. "I want to ask one thing."

Kyrie looked at her. "Ask it."