30. Changing Is Hard

🔴 🔴EXPLICIT CONTENT WARNING🔴🔴

🔴 🔴THIS CHAPTER IS LONGER THEN USUAL, TAKE BREAKS OCCASIONALLY TO REST YOUR EYES.🔴🔴

~==~ Friday, May 8, 2015 ~==~

~==~ 4:45pm ~==~

Pierce waited just outside the front doors of the school for Sven. Their weekend long date started as soon as they made it to his place, so it was just a matter of escaping the afterschool traffic now. This wait could last anywhere from a few minutes to several, it all depended on what went on in Sven's last class.

As if following a script, Ira popped up and tried to talk to Pierce like there was no tension between them. "Hey, so a few friends and I had plans to hit up a party tonight. It's supposed to be a 21 plus party, but I can sneak you in easy if you'd like." He motioned towards a large group of guys and girls standing a couple hundred feet away.

A few of them waved to Pierce when he looked over. "Why would I want to do that?"

"It'll help you make some friends, you're always cooped up on the weekend. This is a fun way to make friends and get out for a night."

"I already have plans, I don't have any desire to go drinking with you and a crowd of randoms." Pierce looked back towards the front doors.

Ira sighed. "Come on, at least hang with us for an hour or two, I'll take you home if you don't end up enjoying yourself."

Pierce shot Ira a look. "I said I have plans, I'm not changing my mind."

"Fine, suit yourself, you're missing out though." He turned and headed back towards his group of friends.

~==~ 5:20pm ~==~

Sven came out apologizing profusely. He didn't expect his last minute meeting with his teacher to take so long and couldn't text Pierce as a heads up. "I'm seriously so sorry, I didn't expect him to start talking about next year's plans yet."

Pierce started walking, taking Sven's hand in his. "It's okay, I was graced with Ira trying to invite me to a drinking party while I waited."

"That's pleasant. Sorry you had to deal with that." He pulled his hand from Pierce's and wrapped his arm around Pierce's waist. "I'll make sure he leaves you be tonight."

Pierce laughed. "Knowing how this will go, he won't be home until tomorrow. He doesn't know that my plans involved having you over, so it won't dawn on him until last minute. Especially since I'm sure he's seen you carting that huge ass bag around all day."

Sven squeezed Pierce's side, unlocking his car with his free hand. "So, what's the game plan?"

Pierce threw his bag into the back seat before getting in the passenger's seat. "Whatever you want, I already made that apparent."

Sven did the same and put his key into the ignition. "How am I supposed to know what we can do at your place? I've never been before so I don't know what to expect."

Pierce sat back and thought, there really wasn't anything at home worth doing other then watching tv. "Uhh, we could go to the park near my complex. It's nice today and the park is super shaded so it should be okay to take a walk in."

Sven pondered on what he wanted to do. "I guess that could work. What else is around you?"

"Umm, other then the park all we have is the pool at the complex and a plethora of small snack carts that come out in the evening. I don't think you can eat any of the stuff they have though."