Chapter 15 - Family

Before i knew it, summer is over, and fall has arrived.

One day, as i'm strolling back from college.

(Huh? is that Reimako?)

"Oh,Mina." she said as she stopped walking and look at me.

"Are you going home?"

"Yes, Are you on your way back from college, too, Mina?"

"Yeah, that's right."

Then...

"Uhmm..."

"Hm?"

"Would you mind if we walk back together?" she asked flashing her bright smile.

"Oh...O-of course why not."

"Great!, Let's go."

She definitely wouldn't have suggested walking together back when we first met,

(I have gotten pretty close to her now, haven't i.)

Then, as we begin walking along...

"U-uhmm, Mina."

"Hm?"

"Uhh..." she said squirming bashfully.

"There's something i want to ask you..."

"What is it Reimako? No need to be so formal about it, ask away."

When...

Suddenly a large dog jumped in front of us,

"Kyah!"

The dog seems to be a stray growling at us like a mad dog.

Rei was caught by surprise when she suddenly hides around Mina's back.

"Rei, are you okay?"

"Mina..." she said while looking at me with a worried look.

The dog begins to bark and snarked madly as if it's going to attack us.

(What should i do, she looks scared and this dog seems like is rabid or something.)

"John! Bad dog!"

(Who?)

A guy seems to be the owner of the dog walks over.

"Ogari?!" 

"Minamino, dude!" 

He's Ogari Omotta a classmate of mine, weird dude who seems to be always on vacation on some tropical island wearing a Hawaiian shirt and always wearing sunglasses, 

"Dude, put that dog on the leash."

"Sorry man, i was walking him home when i kinda lost him," he said while scratching his head apologetically.

He noticed Reimako hiding behind Mina,

"Sorry i must have given your little sister a fright," he said while looking at Rei giving her a awkward smile.

(L-little sister?!)

"Come on John let's go," he said bowing his head and give me that awful grin.

"You didn't tell me, you had a gorgeous sister, Mina, come on man introduced us," he said while trying to look at Reimako who seems to be avoiding his gaze and continuously hiding on my back.

(This guy...She's not my sister, should i say that? Though it might be a good idea if i told him that she is, letting him know my conditions living with six girls on a share house would give me a bit of trouble, knowing him...he might spread false rumors)