Shokugeki no Reimako

Special Chapter (Not Cannon)

The final year of Reimako in Totsuki Tea House Culinary Academy France Branch an elite cooking school renowned for producing some of the best chefs in the entire world.

Two things made Totsuki special It's brutal curriculum which weeds out all of the best chefs by graduation and the Shokugeki system which allows student to bet basically anything on the outcome of cooking duels, in this elite school using this unique method of combat everyone aims to raise to top rankings and prove themselves as one of the best chefs in the entire world.

And the top two chefs in this university are saying their goodbye's to each other...

"I'm going to really miss you Rei." Said Moeru Yukihira while hugging me tightly.

"Me too Moeru, it's been really fun and I'm so happy to meet you."

"Booo if you do, then don't leave stay, let's finish our 4 years here at Totsuki." She said while looking at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Come on, Moeru you know I can't." I smiled at her lightly.

"You're going home to your boyfriend is that it?" She teased with a huge grin on her face

Hearing her say that made me blush.

"Well, you're not wrong ehehehehe."

When...

It's been years since I left the Famille' to follow my dreams and I was joyously preparing my luggage excited to finally go home when i have been called to head to Director Shinomiya's office.

And...

"W-what do you mean Director?!"

"I mean if you lose your shokugeki with the Japanese branch you're not allowed to go home."

My knees gave in and slump back into my seat when I heard this.

"B-But why?!"

"I'm sorry Rei, but it's a special request from the main branch."

"That is all, thank you for coming in a short notice and I believe you need to prepare for your shokugeki match tomorrow."

As I went out and close the door behind me I was suddenly hugged by Moeru.

"I'm sorry Rei I eavesdrop and I heard everything, don't worry I will call my dad and talk to him about this." Consoled Moeru while patting my back.

"Thanks, Moeru, but don't worry about it all I have to do is to win, and I'm not planning on losing this match."

"Come on, Moeru, let's go to the kitchen and help me prepare for that match. I said as I held her hands and walks toward the academy kitchen.

"I'm not going to lose!" I said with a strong conviction in my heart.

And the day of my match has finally come.

Awe's and cheers can be heard from the large stadium where the match between the Totsuki's Japanese number 2 seat versus France's Branch number 2 seat.

"Welcome! Totsuki student to a special Shokugeki, our own Tempest Queen elite 10 number 2 seat of Totsuki's supreme council Reimako "The Tempest Queen" Ikagami!!!!"

When she enters the cooking arena the cheers of the student roared in support with France's Branch, everyone's chanting and calling for Reimako's name the Tempest Queen of Cooking.

(Geez, this is embarrassing I wish everyone would stop calling me that...) she thinks to herself as she waves her hands and smiling awkwardly.

"Versus and introducing Totsuki's main branch supreme student council seat number 2 Minato Ibuki!!!"