Epilogue 2

It has been a year since Rei left to live overseas...

She sends me e-mails, send messages in our social media account, text me and updated her other social media about how she is getting on daily.

"To Mina.

Thank you for your last e-mail it made me happy to ready it.

I know you were wondering how I was managing with the French Language you don't have to worry my father has taught me a lot so I'm able to speak it quite well now, and the school is so diverse we often talk English here anyway. Totsuki is an amazing school it's hard most of the times but it helps us enhance and develop and focus more on our cooking we even have cooking competitions they called it shokugeki's, surprisingly I've won most of my shokugekis and I'm one of the second year top cooks. I've attached a photo to this email. I can't wait for you to try all the new foods I've learn to cook here in Totsuki. I'm going to do all I can to become a great chef like Director Shinomiya and then return to Japan. Wait for me!

Love, Reimako

I am grinning from ear to ear reading her words.

(Its sounds that she's enjoying her new school and giving it her all.)

(I bet she'd be surprised to know that she's now famous here in Japan with all her achievements, maybe she wants to surprised me for being in the Totsuki's elite top ten, so I'm not gonna spoil it to her.)

(But, well...)

It does make me sad to know that I can't see her in person.

(It can't be helped.)

And then one day...

I'm studying in my bedroom.

When...I heard a knock on my door.

"Yes, who is it?"

"Mina, Can I come in?"

"Miyoko? What's wrong? Normally you just barged in without knocking and ruin my life."

"You're exaggerating." She said imitating Rei's voice.

"Haha, funny, do you want something from me?"

"Yeah, your body, now strip."

"Right...now why would you want my body and why would I have to strip?"

"Dense as always, anyway I was hoping you would run an errand for me."

"Would? Implying I would agree with you..."

"Just shut up and do what I say, if you don't want me to tell, Rei about your other girlfriend."

"Other girlfriend?"

"I just happen to see some boob pictures of a girl under your bed..."

"I don't have boob picture of girls under my bed..." I said monotonously.

"Well you'll have now." She suddenly turn her back at me lifts up her shirt and snap a picture of her chest.

"Should I send it to Rei and tell her everything..." she said while looking at me devilishly.

"You're disgusting...Okay what do you want..."

"Just everything on this shopping list!"

"Fine, let me see...Whaaa?!"

She passes me an extremely long piece of memo paper.

And on it is written a tremendous amount of grocery item list.