A horrible truth revealed

The seasons went by, the snow was snowing and everyone was having fun in the winter. Or so they thought, it was a cold night and a blue car parked near an alleyway so that the people in that car could throw away their trash.

The first person was a man that had rainbow colored hair, yellow eyes, a green buttoned up shirt, jeans, wearing a dark green jacket, and had a t-shirt with a lightning bolt on it, his name was Bow Hothoof, also known as Rainbow Dash's father.

And the last person had orange red hair with light orange streaks, magenta eyes, plume leggings, yellow jacket, and brown fluffy boots, her name was Windy Whistles, aka Rainbow Dash's mom.

They were about to head over to the school Canterlot, a black mysterious man came up to them and holded a gun in his hands.

???: "Stop right there folks!!"

They were paralyzed with fear when they were looking at the mysterious man who was about to hurt them.

Bow Hothoof: "Now calm down please sir."

???: Give me your money!!!!

Then they started to hand over their money, and Windy gave the man her pearl necklace.

???: "Now, tell me where is your precious daughter tell her where she is so that I won't hesitate to shoot you."

Windy Whistles: "Never!!! We will never let you hurt our daughter!!!"

Bow Hothoof: "Rainbow Dash is our beautiful, kind and wonderful daughter, we will do anything to protect her from your evil ways!!"

???: "Very well then guess you give me no choice, YOU WILL NOW DIE FOR YOUR PATHETIC LOVE FOR YOUR DAUGHTER!!!!!"

And with that said, the mysterious man now shooted Bow Hothoof and his wife making them fall and hit the ground hard and ran without a trace.

Meanwhile near the cafe, two teenagers were walking down the streets carrying their clothes. The first girl had rainbow colored hair, magenta eyes, a blue mini vest, a white t-shirt with a red, yellow, and blue lightning bolt on it, magenta and white skirt, black mini leggings, red, yellow and blue wristbands, and blue boots, her name was Rainbow Dash.

Then the other girl had light pink hair, sea green eyes, a white butterfly beret in her hair, a white tank top, a green skirt with 3 butterflies, and green boots, her name is Fluttershy, one of Rainbow Dash's friends.

Rainbow Dash: "I wonder what my parents are doing right now."

Fluttershy: "Well we're about to find out, there's their car."

But when they founded the car the noticed that it was empty and saw something very unusual to the scene, they then soon discovered that they founded the bodys of Rainbow Dash's parents.

They were terrified at the scene of her parents because of what they discovered that made them shocked, there was blood on the wall and Rainbow Dash kneeled down in shock and fell to her knees, letting out a little bit a her tears, she tried to shake them up but they didn't move.

She then turned to Fluttershy with tears in her eyes.

Rainbow Dash: "*crying* who could have done this, they didn't deserve this, and now I'm more worried that they might be.."

She then fell into tears, and hugged her friend Fluttershy who felt bad for her, she didn't know that this was going to happen.

Fluttershy then picked up her phone and called the police and an ambulance to take Rainbow Dash's parents to the hospital.

Chief: "Hello?"

Fluttershy: "There's an emergency, my friend's parents are hurt, call the ambulance and investigate what happened."

Chief: "Understood, we'll be there as soon as we can."

Fluttershy then stopped the call and looked at her friend with sadness, she's never felt this sad in her life.

Then the police came and so did the ambulance, they then took the bodies to the hospital to make sure that their okay, then Chief looked at the 2 girls knowing that they're worried and knew that they can't hold a trial.

Chief: "Don't worry they're going to be fine."

The 2 girls and Chief went to the hospital with the unconscious bodies in the ambulance but little did they know was that they'll know the truth on why Rainbow Dash's parents are like this.

My Little pony equestria girls belongs to hasbro 

To be continued. . .