The reason for being supportive

Meanwhile with Gloriosa, she was at the greenhouse watering some plants for her camp.

Then she saw Cloudswirl helping her tortoise and kept asking herself the same question, why is Cloudswirl always supportive?

Gloriosa walked up to Cloudswirl wanting to know how she's doing it.

Gloriosa: "Hey Cloudswirl."

Cloudswirl: "Oh, hi Gloriosa, whatcha doing?"

Gloriosa: "Well I saw you healing your tortoise and I gotta say you are a good medic."

Cloudswirl: "Thanks my mom taught me on how to heal other pets."

Gloriosa: "Wow that's very nice of her, I bet your family is really cool."

She then noticed a little sad look on Cloudswirl's face and got curious and worried that she might have made her feel bad.

Gloriosa: "Cloudswirl, is everything okay?"

Cloudswirl: "Yeah I am, it's just that I'm worried about Rainbow Dash, her brother is at the hospital because he got blasted with magic by an evil demon from another world, and after that he now is in a coma and has a really bad broken arm."

Gloriosa was shocked, she didn't know that Rainbow Dash had a brother but couldn't help but feel bad for her that her brother is at the hospital.

Gloriosa: "That's so awful, I feel really bad for her."

Cloudswirl: "Me too, at least me and my brother and her other friends are helping her out after... you know."

Gloriosa: "Oh yeah, by the way I want to ask you a question."

Cloudswirl: "Yeah and what's that?"

Gloriosa: "Why are you always being supportive more than studying in books?"

Cloudswirl: "Well it was for my family, and it all started when me and my brother first started our first day of kindergarten and it was a little hard for me to find friends."

Then music began to play and Cloudswirl began sing while also having visions of her childhood.

Cloudswirl: First day of school

Out on the yard

Finding some friends was a little hard

Saw my big brother there in the sun

So I ran up

To join some fun

They were all doing their own things

Told me to try it to give it go

Then I saw someone get bullied no reason 

And stand up

To stop them from hurting her

And that was the day I found

If I was gonna make friends 

I have to give them support 

And teach them all the latest trends 

So they would never fall

And if they try to make bad choices 

I give them advice on what to do instead 

Cause everyone loves it when I always

Give support

Gloriosa: "I didn't know that you had a past like that, and to be honest, I like being your friend more now that you've told me your past."

Cloudswirl: "You do?"

Gloriosa: "Yes, because I figured out who you really are, your being more nice and honest, and that's a good way to make friends then to just give others support."

Cloudswirl: "Well I guess you're right."

Gloriosa: "Here's something I do know."

Gloriosa then began to sing as well.

Gloriosa: you know there's nothing wrong 

With giving others support 

Good friends are always there in need

No matter how much they fall

Just be humble and loyal 

And I know you're sure to find

That everyone will be your friend

When you just be yourself 

Everyone will be your friend 

Cloudswirl: If I just.

Both: Be ourselves

After they stopped singing, they then hugged each other for giving thanks for how they are friends.

Cloudswirl: "Thanks Gloriosa for everything, if I never told you then I would've been keeping my past a secret, I'm really glad that you're my friend."

Gloriosa: "Thanks Gloriosa, you're a good friend too."

Then Cloudswirl's phone began ringing and it was a text from Soarin.

Soarin: "Hey sis, So is Snowflake feeling better?"

Cloudswirl: "Yeah she is, I was having conversation with Gloriosa, apparently Rainbow Dash's brother is at the hospital."

Soarin: "What happened?"

Cloudswirl: "Her brother is in a coma because a this creature that murdered her parents was actually a demon from another world, and that he broke his arm really bad."

Soarin: "Oh, I hope Sharpshooter will make it."

Cloudswirl: "Me too, do you want to help her?"

Soarin: "That would be a good a idea, I'll go see here."

Cloudswirl: "Okay, bye."

She then turned off her phone and kept wondering who that creature was and how he did this to Rainbow Dash's brother, but Gloriosa did know one person that can help, Sunset Shimmer.

My Little pony equestria girls belongs to Hasbro 

Song: Parody of Know it all from Sofia the First

To be continued. . .