Some comfort

Cloudswirl then walked to Sharpshooter's house to visit him to see how he was doing after he got his cast off.

She saw outside the house that Sharpshooter was doing his soccer routine, Cloudswirl had to admit he was really cute when working out.

Cloudswirl: "Hey Sharpshooter."

Sharpshooter: "Oh, hey Cloudswirl, I almost didn't see you there."

Cloudswirl: "I'm use to it."

Sharpshooter then realized a bummed look on Cloudswirl's face, he was wondering what was wrong with and how she's bummed out.

Sharpshooter: "Cloudswirl, you ok?"

Cloudswirl: "*Sigh* Do I look like I'm okay?"

Sharpshooter: "Well, no is there something you want to talk to me about?"

Cloudswirl: "Well, ok, you see, I was confronted by Gilda."

Sharpshooter: "Gilda? One  of the girls who bully my sister."

Cloudswirl: "Yep, it turns out that she came to me to pretend that she was sorry for what she and her friends have done to other people."

Sharpshooter: "That's horrible, she should learn some manners."

Cloudswirl: "I know, and not only that she was trying to make sure that I betray my friends and family to make Soarin all theirs, and they all the bullies that bully other students do that same stuff too?"

Sharpshooter: "What, really?"

Cloudswirl: "Yeah, they always want me to join a bully club to make sure that I can be like them, when I just don't want to."

Sharpshooter was shocked that Cloudswirl had kids that wanted her to betray her family and friends, he felt mad at those jerks for hurting her choices that she makes.

Then he saw Cloudswirl shedding some tears and realized she was crying.

Cloudswirl: "*Crying* Why!? Why do people want to make the bad guy!? Why can't I just be myself and be there for my friends!?!"

Sharpshooter couldn't help but feel bad for her, so he hugged Cloudswirl still crying.

Sharpshooter: "Alright Cloudswirl, just let it out."

Cloudswirl: "*Crying* I just don't know I can stop those bullies from making me just like them, in fact I don't know who I wanna be anymore."

Sharpshooter: "Cloudswirl please don't say that, I know who you really are, a smart, kind, and a most importantly loyal and supportive girl."

Sharpshooter then let go of the hug and wiped off some Cloudswirl's tears and smiled.

Sharpshooter: "Besides, you shouldn't listen to what those bullies say, and if you want to be yourself then go for it, no one can stop you, not even those bullies."

Cloudswirl: "You really think so?"

Sharpshooter: "Yes, Of course I do, cause I can look into your eyes, and I can tell you're not like those other mean girls, and if you just look through my eyes, then you'll see I'm right."

Then as he said that, music began to play and he began to sing.

Sharpshooter: there are things in life you learn

And oh in time you'll see

It's out there somewhere 

It's all waiting 

If you keep believing 

So don't run

Don't hide