Soarin meets Rainbow Dash's dead parents

It was night time at Soarin's house and he was getting a good night sleep, until he had a weird dream.

In Soarin's dream.

The place was all black and was full of white smoke, he started to get a little confused on what's going on, then he heard voices.

???: "Soarin, thank goodness we found you."

Soarin then turned around and saw none other than the spirits of Bow Hothoof and Windy Whistles, Rainbow Dash's parents.

Soarin: "Who are you two?"

Windy Whistles: "We're Rainbow Dash's parents, I'm Windy Whistles and this my husband, Bow Hothoof."

Soarin: "So you must be the ones that Rainbow Dash has missing for a few weeks."

Bow Hothoof: "That is correct, and we need your help."

Soarin: "I don't get it."

Windy Whistles: "He means that the selfish man that killed us is after Rainbow Dash, our daughter, he has also teamed up with the bullies who got her dirty back at the cafeteria so that they can be more popular and have you."

Soarin was now frozen in shock, he didn't knew that someone so selfish would come after the girl he has grown a crush on, but the question was why did he wanted to find and kidnapped Rainbow Dash.

But what made him more upset was that the bullies who hated Rainbow Dash are wanting to hurt her and have him in order to be popular.

Soarin: "So what do I need to do to help you guys?"

Bow Hothoof: "You need to show her that you will protect her from the one who killed us and from the bullies."

Windy Whistles: "By fixing her heart by showing that you love her."

Both: "Good luck Soarin."

Then the spirits of Rainbow Dash's parents then vanished into thin air leaving Soarin a lot in shock.

End of Soarin's dream

Soarin then woke up with his face full of shock in confusion, but when he finally figured out all the moments he spended with Rainbow Dash, he knew exactly what to do now.

And that is to protect Rainbow Dash from anyone that tries to hurt her, Cloudswirl then saw Soarin and felt confused on what's going on with him.

Cloudswirl: "Big bro, is everything okay."

Soarin then saw his sister and noticed a little bit of worry on her face, Soarin knew that he can't lie to his sister, he's just going to have to tell her the truth.

Soarin: "Sorry Cloudswirl, I just had a crazy dream."

Cloudswirl: "Oh really? What was it about?"

Soarin: "It may sound crazy, but I think I actually saw Rainbow Dash's parents in my dream."

Cloudswirl was in shock, she knew that Windy Whistles and Bow Hothoof were  dead but she never imagined that they would visit him in his dreams.

 Cloudswirl: "What did they say?"

Soarin: "They Said something about a man that teamed up with the people who got her hurt back at the cafeteria a few days ago, and said that I need to help Rainbow Dash by protecting her from people that try to hurt her."

Cloudswirl: "If you're wanting to do this, your not going to do this alone, you might need some help."

Soarin: "Okay, got it."

And so it was then decided, Soarin and Cloudswirl will now do whatever it takes to help Rainbow Dash with her pain by doing exactly as her parents told Soarin to do.

My Little pony equestria girls belongs to Hasbro

To be continued. . .