Friends are always there for you

At Canterlot High, Rainbow Dash was heading to her locker to get her stuff, she was still glad that Soarin was able to help her out yesterday after what happened at the cafeteria.

Rainbow Dash: "I still can't believe that Aqua Melody and her friends told everyone about what happened to my best friend in the cafeteria, though I'm still glad Soarin's still helping me out with trouble."

Rainbow Dash then heard her phone buzz and it was a text from Pinkie Pie.

Pinkie Pie: "Can you come over to Applejack's house? We have a special surprise for you after school, the surprise is in her garage."

Rainbow Dash: "Uh, sure."

Rainbow Dash was confused on what the surprise was that Pinkie is planning for her, so she grabbed her stuff and went to Applejack's house to her garage.

As she arrived, she opened the garage door and it was too dark for her to see.

Rainbow Dash: "Why is it so dark in here?"

Then all of a sudden, the lights turned on and she was surprised, there were streamers, balloons and confetti everywhere, then the 6 girls came out of their hiding spots.

All: "Surprise!!!"

Rainbow Dash: "Whoa, did you all plan this?"

Applejack: "Yup, but Pinkie Pie planned the whole thing."

Pinkie Pie: "It's true, me and the others decorated the whole garage to make a special party for you."

Rainbow Dash: "Wait, you planned a party just for me? It isn't my birthday yet."

Pinkie Pie: "*Giggles* No silly, it's a special friendship party to show that we still care for you."

Rainbow Dash was shocked, Pinkie Pie and the others did all of this for her even though her past was read to the entire school at lunch.

Rainbow Dash: "You did all of this for me? Even after my past was read to the entire school at the cafeteria?"

Twilight Sparkle: "That's right, we admit we were a little shocked about what happened to your best friend but that doesn't we can't be friends with you anymore."

Rarity: "Besides it was all Aqua's fault for being such a spoiled princess."

Applejack: "Yeah, and after hearing that, it was just so cruel and unacceptable."

Fluttershy: "Yeah, Aqua and her friends are more evil then any evil force we've faced, no offense."

Sunset Shimmer: "None taken."

Twilight Sparkle: "Me either."

Rainbow Dash felt a warm glow in her heart that made her happy that her friends are still there for her no matter what.

Rainbow Dash: "Thank you guys, that means a lot to me, this is the most sweetest thing you did for me."

Pinkie Pie: "Your welcome Dashie, and no matter what happens, we will always be your friends because friends are always there for each other."

When they said that music began to play and Rainbow Dash began to sing.

Rainbow Dash: I never thought that 

People would still be with me

Even after what they heard

I never thought that even after 

What happened 

I would not be alone 

And still be with friends