An old friend reunion

After Brandon and Lucy were done healing Sunset Shimmer, the 2 Of them were in the city checking around and seeing everything great.

Lucy: "Wow, this place is amazing, don't you think Brandon?"

Brandon was not paying attention, he was only thinking about Sunset Shimmer and how pretty she was.

Lucy: "Brandon?"

Brandon then snapped out of the thoughts and looked at Lucy with confusion.

Brandon: "Yeah?"

Lucy: "Are you ok? You've been distracted for a little bit."

Brandon: "Sorry Lucy, I've been having some thoughts."

Lucy: "Oh does it have to do with what happened with our new friend."

Brandon: "Well kinda, I mean the girl that we met, she was different then any other girl I met, she's beautiful, loyal and very sweet."

Lucy: "Aw looks like Mr. Hawkwith has a bit of a crush."

Brandon: "*Blushing* No I don't!"

Lucy: "But your blushing, that's a sign you know?"

Brandon: "It's not like that Lucy, I don't have a crush on her."

Lucy: "Yes you do."

Brandon: "No I don't."

Lucy: "Yes you do"

Brandon: "No I don't."

Lucy: "No you don't."

Brandon: "Yes I do."

Lucy: "No you don't."

Brandon: "Yes I-."

Brandon stopped and realized he was tricked and he just growled in annoyance while Lucy was laughing at him.

Lucy: "*Laughing* Gotcha."

Brandon: "Not funny Lucy."

Lucy: "What? All I did was played a trick on you."

???: "Lucy? And Brandon?"

Brandon and Lucy saw that the voice came from Cloudswirl and that she was with Soarin near the cafe at 7 street.

Lucy: "Cloudswirl, it's so nice to see you again!"

Brandon: "Hey Soarin!"

Soarin: "Hey Brandon, it's been a while since we saw you, what are you doing here?"

Lucy: "Well we just got back from Cloudsdale City and went straight here to see you guys."

Soarin: "Well it's really nice to see you guys again."

Lucy: "By the way, where did you get that necklace Cloudswirl?"

Cloudswirl instantly blushed since she knew the necklace was from Sharpshooter and now she and him are dating.

Cloudswirl: "I-it was from my new boyfriend."

Brandon: "New boyfriend?"

Soarin: "So who's this new boyfriend you have Cloudswirl."

Cloudswirl: "It was.. S-Sharpshooter."

Soarin was instantly shocked that Rainbow Dash's older brother confessed to her and gave her a necklace.

Soarin: "Sharpshooter? He's your new boyfriend?"

Cloudswirl: "Well Yeah, he asked me to come meet him at the park for a surprise and that's when he sang this song to me telling me that he loves me and that he gave me this necklace and that's when he.. kissed me."

Lucy: "Aw, Cloudswirl has a boyfriend!"

Cloudswirl: "Yeah, Yeah you can stop Lucy."

Soarin: "Good job on getting a boyfriend."

Brandon: "Anyways since we're together now, why don't we go explore the city more."

Lucy: "Yeah, these directions on my map are getting a little complicated."

Cloudswirl: "Alrighty then, let's go."

So Lucy, Brandon, Cloudswirl and Soarin went out to check more of the city, Little did they know was that Lucy and Brandon might see more dangers then before.

My Little pony equestria girls belongs to Hasbro

To be continued. . .