Aqua Melody's threat

Rainbow Dash went back to school and started running to practice for the games coming up next week. She still kept believing in the words that Cloudswirl was saying and kept being her usual self.

???: "Fancy meeting you here, Crash!"

Rainbow Dash turned around and saw Aqua Melody with an evil smirk on her face, Rainbow Dash wasn't scared of her any more so she is now angry.

Rainbow Dash: "What do you want now, Aqua?"

Rainbow Dash: "And it better not be funny cause I happen to know martial arts!"

Aqua Melody: "Oh nothing, are you still mad I did that to you at lunch?"

Rainbow Dash growled at her, she didn't do anything wrong Aqua and yet this is what she gets?

Rainbow Dash: "*Growling* Why can't you just leave me alone and pick on someone your own size!?"

Aqua Melody then slapped her face leaving a red mark on her cheek and made Rainbow Dash fell on the ground.

Aqua Melody: "*Laughing* Seriously? Leave you alone? Pfft, yeah like I would ever do that?? Maybe this is why your parents were murdered, it's because you're just so weak and pathetic!!"

Rainbow Dash then was shocked and hurt by what happened to her, the Aqua Melody was about to punch Rainbow in the  face but then.

???: "KEEP YOUR HANDS OF OF MY SISTER!!!!!"

The 2 girls turned around and saw Sharpshooter with an angry look on his face.

Rainbow Dash: "Sharpshooter?"

Aqua Melody: "Oh, me and her were just having a friendly conversation."

Sharpshooter just gave Aqua a death glare to know that he knows that she was lying.

Sharpshooter: "Do you think I'm that stupid to fall for that!? Just get out of here before I call the principal!" 

Aqua then ran in a hurry, after Sharpshooter saw one last look of the dark indigo haired girl, he saw his sister Rainbow Dash and the mark on her face.

He then got an ice pack from one of his tryouts back at college and gave it to his sister to heal the mark.

Rainbow Dash then looked at her older brother and gave him a hug with tears in her eyes.

Rainbow Dash: "*Crying* I'm sorry Sharpshooter!! Mom and dad are.."

She couldn't finish her sentence because she kept crying as tears went on his shirt.

Sharpshooter: "I know Rainbow, I heard."

So Rainbow Dash kept crying while being in her brother's arms, little do they know was that Sharpshooter will meet someone that can help his sister.

My Little pony equestria girls belongs to Hasbro 

To be continued...