An exposed secret

It was lunchtime at school, everyone was having a fun time at lunch now, Rainbow Dash got a tray of lettuce and other veggies and sat at a table next to her friends.

Rainbow Dash: "Hi guys."

Pinkie Pie: "Hello Dashie, you excited about the soccer tryouts?"

Rainbow Dash: "Yep, I'll try my best to make sure our teams win."

Applejack: "That's the spirit Sugarcube, always be positive and keep your eye on the game."

Rainbow Dash: "Thanks for the advice AJ."

While the other students were eating and chatting, Aqua and Lightning Dust were just there watching Rainbow Dash and her friends in disgust of their friendship.

Aqua Melody: "Ugh, look at them, having a stupid friendship with Rainbow Dash."

Lightning Dust: "Ugh I know, where's Gilda, isn't she supposed to meet us?"

Then they saw Gilda walking toward her friends with Rainbow Dash's diary in her hand.

Gilda: "Sorry I was late, but I did find something good in this book."

Aqua Melody: "Perfect! Now let's expose one of her darkest secrets!!"

The Flying Embers then got on to the stage and Aqua tapped on the microphone making everyone pay attention to her.

Aqua Melody: "Testing, is thing on? Oh good, hello everyone,  we just wanted to show you something that our friend wrote."

Rainbow Dash completely panicked when she saw that Gilda had her diary in hand and got her friends and her brother shocked since he is visiting his sister.

Rainbow Dash: "What are doing Aqua? that's my diary give it back!!!"

Lightning Dust: "A diary? I wonder what kind of stuff you have in there."

Rainbow Dash: "Lightning Dust you don't understand, that diary has something you don't want to read."

Gilda: "Can it Loser! Here you go Aqua."

Gilda then gave the diary to Aqua and smirked evilly.

Aqua Melody: "What's wrong Rainbow Crash, scared that I might read something like scary or something."

Rainbow Dash: "Aqua please give it back!!"

Cloudswirl: "What's the big deal of that diary?"

Fluttershy: "That's Rainbow Dash's secret diary, she never lets anyone see it, not even us."

Rarity: "*Gulp* And I think some of the pages contain information about what happened to her best friend."

Soarin: "Wait what!?!"

Aqua Melody: "Oh grow up Crash, I'm just gonna take a little teeny peek."

Rainbow Dash: "No please don't!!!"

Aqua didn't listen so she just opened the diary and founded a page interesting and began to read it.

Dear diary 

It all started when I first started kindergarten, it was when I first met my first friend ever, his name was Thunder Skies, I met him when he was eating his lunch alone with no one and we then became best friends and we always promised to visit each other all the time and never let our friendship break, but it all ended.

I was 7 years old and Thunder was about to visit my house today because he had a gift for me, but when I was checking to see what was going on since he wasn't here yet, I suddenly saw him, there was blood all over his body, the police told me and my parents that he was killed by getting hit by a car, they also said that it was a drunk man who killed him.