A sad goodbye she didn't want

At the hospital, Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy were sitting on some chairs waiting for her parents, she kept crying and Fluttershy sat beside her putting her hand on her shoulder.

Then out the doors was a girl that had pink curly hair, sky blue eyes, blue mini vest, a white shirt with a pink heart, a pink skirt with 3 balloons on it, and blue boots with pink bows on it, her name is Pinkie Pie,

Pinkie Pie: "I got here as quickly as possible, are you ok?"

Fluttershy: "*Sigh* Well Rainbow Dash isn't, she's been crying since we got here."

Then the doctor came in and when he got there he had some good news to spare.

Doctor: "Hello I'm guessing you must be miss Rainbow Dash's friends."

They nodded yes and Rainbow Dash stopped crying and looked at the doctor.

Doctor: "Don't worry Rainbow Dash, your parents are okay, they're just passed out, the bullet wasn't very deep but they lost some of their blood and oxygen, so they're going to be unconscious for a few weeks."

Rainbow Dash sighed with relief that they're going to be okay, but suddenly the Nurse came in with worried expression on her face.

Nurse: "Doctor, it's the girl's parents! They're taking off their breathing masks!!!"

Rainbow Dash's eyes widen and went into their room and saw them taking off their masks, she had to stopped them.

Rainbow Dash: "MOM!!! DAD STOP!!!"

Bow Hothoof and his wife turned around and saw their daughter in tears, they knew they had to tell the truth.

Bow Hothoof: "Listen before me and your mom die, there's something that we need to tell you."

Windy Whistles: "We're doing this to protect you."

The rainbow haired girl's eyes widened with shock with tears in her eyes.

Windy Whistles: " There was this man that wanted to hurt you, we had to sacrifice ourselves just to save you, because we love you."

Bow Hothoof: "And we're sorry that we can't see you grow into a nice beautiful woman when you grow up."

Rainbow Dash: "*Crying* You'll be okay guys, the doctor said you're going to be okay!!"

Windy Whistles: "We're sorry, we made this choice and we must accept it."

Bow Hothoof: "Take...care..Dashie."

They couldn't say anything else the heart monitor stopped beating and made a flat line, that was it she couldn't take it anymore, she ran away crying, her friends tried to stop her but it was too late.

 Pinkie's hair deflated and Fluttershy fell on her knees crying because she loved Rainbow Dash's parents so much she felt sorry.

Fluttershy hugged Pinkie Pie while crying, they have never seen a sadder death then this, it was the end of Rainbow Dash's parents.

Meanwhile on a bus stop, a teenage boy was waiting for bus stop, he had dark blue navy hair, emerald green eyes, a blue jacket, dark blue jeans, and had some warm soft shoes, his name is Soarin, and right beside him is his pet tortoise, she had white skin, blue eyes, and blue cloud spots on her shell, her name is Snowflake.

He then heard someone crying near the park and got curious, Snowflake was curious too, then heavy snow began to fall in the sky.

Soarin picked up Snowflake and went to the park to what was going on, but what he didn't know was that he and his tortoise will find love and some sad tales.

My Little pony equestria girls belongs to Hasbro 

To be continued. . .