The funeral

Everyone heard the news and began to got ready for Bow Hothoof and Windy Whistles's funeral, they put the dead bodies in a cupboard.

This was the saddest funeral anyone has ever gone to, Rainbow Dash was wearing a black sundress with matching black boots.

Soarin was wearing a black jacket with a black tie, black pants and black shoes.

Cloudswirl was wearing a black London coat, black long sleeved sundress, and black heels.

Gloriosa was wearing a black lace dress with some lace flowers, and black sandal like shoes.

Pinkie Pie was wearing a black vest, black dress, black socks and black boots.

Applejack was wearing a black cowgirl outfit, and black cowgirl boots.

Fluttershy was wearing a black tank top, black glitter skirt, and black flats.

Rarity was wearing a black buttoned op dress, black heels, and a black fancy hat.

Sunset Shimmer was wearing a black leather jacket as usual but instead of her usual blue sundress, she wore a long sleeved dress, black leggings and black boots.

And Twilight was wearing a black coat, a black school uniform like dress, black leggings and black flats.

Everyone each sat on a seat and by the time they got to their seats, the priest of the funeral went up and got ready for his speech.

Priest: "Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here today to honor how much Bow Hothoof and Windy Whistles did for us and with a sad price, they sacrificed themselves just to save their daughter, and that we hope they Rest In Peace, I know you're sad about this, I'm sad too, so let's be like them some day, we will miss you Bow and Windy."

Crowd: "To Bow and Windy."

After that they each spended some time eating and drinking and kept crying, it really was the saddest funeral they have ever gone to.

Meanwhile Rainbow Dash put some flowers by their tombstones, tears were still in his eyes, and her friends really did feel sad that they're gone.

Rarity: "*Tearing up* Oh, poor Rainbow Dash, she didn't deserve this, her parents did so much for her and this is what she gets? Having her parents die!?"

Applejack: "*Crying* Yeah, they taught us so much, they reminded me of my parents as well."

Pinkie Pie: "*Crying* WHY WOULD SOMEONE DO SOMETHING SO HORRIBLE TO THEM!!!!"

Cloudswirl felt like she needed to do something, so Cloudswirl asked the Priest if Soarin and her would sing together, the Priest agreed and tapped the microphone to get everyone's attention.

Priest: "Listen before we leave, there's someone who would like to sing for us at this funeral, Cloudswirl and her big brother Soarin."

The Priest got off the stage and Cloudswirl got out their instruments and got on the stage, Soarin was holding a blue guitar, and Cloudswirl was holding a keytar in her hands, they then played their instruments and began to sing.

Soarin: turn around 

Cloudswirl: every now and then

I get a little bit lonely 

And you're never coming around 

Soarin: turn around 

Cloudswirl: every now and then

I get a little bit tired of listening 

To the sound of my tears

Soarin: turn around