Cheering her up

Soarin was heading off to Rainbow Dash's house when he saw something shiny near the alleyway where Rainbow Dash's parents were, he saw a necklace that had a shining rainbow colored diamond in the middle that looked like a lightning bolt.

Soarin picked the necklace up and put it in his pocket just for safe keeping, meanwhile with Rainbow Dash, she was trying to calm down after what happened with Tirek.

Rainbow Dash: "C'mon Rainbow Dash, focus everything is going to ok, you just to focus and dream happy thoughts."

???: "Oh I don't think it would be necessary."

Rainbow Dash then turned around and saw Tirek, her eyes were locked on fear but she tried to hide it.

Rainbow Dash: "What are you doing here? Didn't you had enough already?"

Tirek: "Relax, I'm not here to hurt you, I just want to show you something."

Rainbow Dash: "And what would that be?"

Tirek: "This."

Then some red smoke appeared and it made Rainbow startled a little, then she saw her friends having their magic being taken and turn evil.

Rainbow Dash: "No, my friends!"

Twilight Sparkle: "Rainbow Dash, help... us."

Rainbow Dash: "Don't worry I'm coming."

Before she could reach them they already became evil and Rainbow Dash was paralyzed with fear seeing her friends turn evil.

Rainbow Dash: "No!! Why are you showing me this?!"

Tirek: "Why, I'm showing you you're greatest fears and horrors and soon I will return and take every last ounce of magic I can find!!"

Rainbow Dash then ran away trying to find someone to save her from this vision.

Rainbow Dash: "Somebody!? I need help!! Girls? Gloriosa!? Sharpshooter!?! Cloudswirl!?? SOARIN!?!? WHERE ARE YOU!?!"

Tirek: "*Evil Laughing* It's no use Rainbow Dash!! You can't escape me!? I will always be there to haunt you and soon, I WILL HAVE MY POWER!!!"

Rainbow Dash: "NO!! STOP!!!!!!"

Rainbow Dash then opened her eyes and breathed heavily after the vision of her fears of losing her friends.

Rainbow Dash: "Why is this happening? That was all an Illusion, right?"

Tirek: "Oh, That's where you are wrong Rainbow!!!"

Rainbow Dash: "NOO!!!! GO AWAY!!!!!!!"

She then punched the wall and fell on to her knees and started to cry.

Rainbow Dash: "*Crying* I don't deserve this!! First my parents got killed by Tirek and now I'm being haunted and hurt by people I barely know!? Why can't you just leave me alone!?! Huh Tirek, Why won't you leave!?! JUST GET OUT OF MY MIND!!!! GET OUT GET OUT!!!!!!"

She then continued crying and then Soarin saw the whole thing and couldn't help but feel bad for her, he felt she needed some love.

Soarin: "Rainbow?"

Rainbow Dash then stopped crying and looked at Soarin with the necklace in his hand and got confused.

Rainbow Dash: "Soarin? What are you doing here?"

Soarin: "I just wanted to see if you were alright and saw you had a rough day."

Rainbow Dash: "*Sigh* Sorry, it's just that, I found out who killed my parents."