A new secret crush

Everyone was at the hospital and saw with complete amazement in their eyes, Sharpshooter had just awoke from his coma.

???: "Oh I really hope he can make it through."

???: "Calm down Rainbow, you just need to give him some time to wake up."

Sharpshooter then opened his eyes and saw everyone around his hospital bed, he then got up and Rainbow Dash then hugged her brother with tears in her eyes.

Rainbow Dash: "*Crying* Oh Sharpshooter!! I missed you so much!!"

Sharpshooter: "Ow!! My arm!"

Rainbow Dash: "Oh sorry about that."

Soarin: "Great to see that you're alright."

Sharpshooter: "Thanks."

Then after Sharpshooter left the hospital, he still had a cast on his arm and then decided to go to visit his mom and dad's resting place.

Then it started to rain and he was getting a little wet, then he noticed Cloudswirl coming out of the library holding a book over head so that she couldn't get wet.

Sharpshooter The got an umbrella and then walked next Cloudswirl drying her off.

Cloudswirl: "Oh thanks."

Sharpshooter: "Don't mention it."

Cloudswirl: "So where are you heading off too?"

Sharpshooter: "To the cemetery to see my mom and dad's resting place."

Cloudswirl: "Oh, mind if I go with you?"

Sharpshooter: "Sure, you can come too."

Cloudswirl: "Thanks."

So then Cloudswirl and Sharpshooter then went to the cemetery to see Bow Hothoof and Windy Whistles's tombstones, Sharpshooter still felt a little sad about what happened.

Cloudswirl: "Don't worry Sharpshooter, I'm sure your mom and dad are still here, even if they're dead."

Sharpshooter: "Thanks Cloudswirl."

They then started to hangout near the lake having a chat and Cloudswirl then saw in water the crystal light after a rainy day.

Cloudswirl: "I never thought that the water would look this nice."

Sharpshooter: "Yeah me too."

Cloudswirl then started to see so,e fish and decided to go into the water and see a lot of fish.

Sharpshooter: "Cloudswirl? What are you doing?"

Cloudswirl: "Oh I'm just checking out these cool fish."

Sharpshooter: "Cool."

He then decided to join in see a lot of fish and felt amazed.

Sharpshooter: "Wow, Cloudswirl you were right, there are a lot of fish."

Cloudswirl: "Told ya, and I think I see some over there."

Cloudswirl then started to walk over put then she was about to fall into the water when she tripped over a slippery rock.

Sharpshooter: "Cloudswirl!!"

He then rushed over to catch Cloudswirl but then when he catched her, they then secretly blushed at each other.

Sharpshooter: (Wow, I didn't realize how beautiful her lapis lazuli eyes were.)

Cloudswirl: (Wow, I didn't realize that how magical his ocean blue eyes were.)

They then snapped out of it and then got up, their clothes were a little wet and they were still blushing.

Cloudswirl: "*Blush* That was close, thank you."

Sharpshooter: "* Blush* Oh no problem."

Cloudswirl: "Next time we need to be more careful with slippery rocks in the water."

Sharpshooter: "Yeah agreed, but if not you can be the one to catch me."

They then started to giggle and started playing around in the water, Cloudswirl then realized that she may have a secret crush on Sharpshooter, little do they know was that they might be more than friends just like Soarin and Rainbow Dash.

My Little pony equestria girls belongs to Hasbro 

To be continued. . .