Sharpshooter's confession

After the incident from what the Flying Embers did at the cafeteria, Cloudswirl was getting the rest of her books to go back home since she had one more class to go to.

Cloudswirl: "Okay, I got all my books and I'm ready to go."

She then went straight to music class when she heard her phone buzz, she grabbed her phone and saw a text from Sharpshooter.

Sharpshooter: "I want you to meet me after school at the park because I have a special surprise for you."

Cloudswirl replied that she'll be there after her last class and was a little curious on what Sharpshooter is up to.

So after school, Cloudswirl went to the park and saw Sharpshooter near the park entrance waiting.

Cloudswirl: "Hey Sharpshooter, you said you wanted to meet me after school."

Sharpshooter: "Oh hey Cloudswirl, glad to see you came."

Cloudswirl: "So what's the surprise that I'm going to see."

Sharpshooter: "You'll see it soon, just close your eyes and follow me."

Cloudswirl: "Okay."

She then closed her eyes and followed Sharpshooter to a special place in the park, Cloudswirl was still confused on what Sharpshooter is planning.

Cloudswirl: "Can I open my eyes now?"

Sharpshooter: "We're almost there."

Cloudswirl: "How about now?"

Sharpshooter: "Now you can open your eyes."

Cloudswirl then opened her eyes and was shocked at what she was seeing, it was a special picnic table that had lots of beautiful lights hanging down the trees.

Cloudswirl: "Woah, this is so beautiful, did you make all of this?"

Sharpshooter: "Well yes, it was little bit of effort but it still worked."

Cloudswirl: "Well it's still beautiful."

Sharpshooter: "Shall we milady"

Cloudswirl: "We shall."

They then sat down and ate some dinner from the table that Sharpshooter prepared for the occasion.

Cloudswirl: "I've been on a lot picnics back at my old home but this is definitely my favorite."

Sharpshooter: "I'm pretty glad you like it."

Cloudswirl then saw the night sky and saw how beautiful the stars were and couldn't help but admire them.

Cloudswirl: "Wow, look at the stars."

Sharpshooter: "Wow they look so beautiful in sky tonight."

Cloudswirl: "Yeah they sure are."

Sharpshooter then remembered that he had to do something, he had to tell Cloudswirl how he feels about her.

Sharpshooter: "By the way I have something else I want to show you."

Sharpshooter then took out the little box out of his pocket and gave it to her, she opened the box and she something that really impressed her, it was a necklace that had a jeweled cloud in the middle and a special blue jewel in the middle.

Cloudswirl: "Wow, this necklace is beautiful, oh Sharpshooter I love it."

Sharpshooter: "Your welcome, and this is a song I wrote to tell you much I feel great about you."

He then got a black guitar out of his backpack and began to play music and began to sing his song to Cloudswirl.

Sharpshooter: maybe it's intuition