Not alone

Soarin then walked up to the rainbow haired girl and Rainbow Dash was so shocked on seeing Soarin again after the funeral.

Rainbow Dash: "Soarin? What are you doing here?"

Soarin: "Well, me and sister got transferred here  and this is our first day of school."

Rainbow Dash: "Oh well, welcome to Canterlot High."

Soarin looked at the rainbow haired girl and saw that there were tears still in her magenta eyes.

Soarin: "You really missed your parents don't you?"

Rainbow Dash couldn't hold it anymore, so she looked at him with tears running fast on her eyes, and she started to cry.

Rainbow Dash: "*Crying* Of course I miss them, I loved them so much they would do anything for me, I mean sure cheer on me a lot but I still loved them."

Rainbow Dash then took out what was in her backpack and appeared a lightning bolt shaped locket.

Rainbow Dash: "*Crying* And this locket, my mom gave this to me when I was 6 years old, she said that if I have this on then I would always have a part of her and my dad, this is really precious to me."

Soarin was shocked that Rainbow Dash was going through the same pain he was feeling, you see his parents died too by being murdered as well.

Soarin: "I understand what you're going through, I lost my parents as well when I was about 7 years old and my sister was 6, we had no choice but to leave our home and move here."

Rainbow Dash gasped in horror, Soarin's parents just like her and she couldn't help but feel bad for him.

Rainbow Dash: "Oh Soarin, I'm sorry that happened to you."

Soarin: "Nah, it's ok, after that I learned that my parents are always with me through my darkest times, even when they're not here."

Soarin then wiped the tears of her face and started to smile.

Rainbow Dash: "Thanks Soarin, it's good to have someone by your side who knows what they're going through."

Soarin: "Thanks and what I Said was true, you're not alone on this Rainbow, no one is ever alone."

At that cue, music began to play and he began to sing.

Soarin: slowly fading away 

You're lost and so afraid 

Where is the hope 

In a world so cold 

Looking for a distant light 

Someone who can save a life 

Living in fear, that no one will hear your cries

Can you save me now 

I am with you 

I will carry you through it all 

I won't leave you 

I will catch you 

When you feel like letting go 

Cause you're, you're not alone 

As he was singing, just like Cloudswirl, he grew pony ears, tails and wings, Rainbow Dash blushed when he saw and kept listening to his sweet song.

Soarin: Your heart is full of broken dreams 

Just a fading memory 

And everything's gone 

But the pain carries on 

Lost in the rain again 

When will it ever end 

The arms of relief  seem so out of reach 

But I, but I am here 

I am with you 

I will carry you through it all 

I won't leave you 

I will catch you 

When you feel like letting go 

Cause you're not, you're not alone 

And I will be your hope 

When you feel like it's over

And I will pick you up 

When your whole world shatters 

When you're finally in my arms 

Look up and see love has a face 

I am with you 

I will carry you through it all 

I won't leave you 

I will catch you 

When you feel like letting go 

Cause you're not, you're not alone 

And I will be your hope 

Not alone 

And I will pick you up 

And I will be your hope 

Slowly fading away 

You're lost and so afraid 

Where is the hope 

In a world so cold 

After he was done singing, he then grew back to normal and wiped of the rest of Rainbow Dash's tears, she then realized that she really doesn't feel alone anymore.

Soarin: "So do you believe me?"

Then unexpectedly, Rainbow Dash hugged Soarin and made him blush really red.

Rainbow Dash: "Thank you Soarin, I'm really glad you and your sister are here, cause then I wouldn't have known what it's like to have someone who's feeling the same pain I was feeling."

Soarin: "You're welcome, helping other people is my family tradition."

They then started to stare into each other's eyes in vise versa like they have a little spark between them, but what they didn't know was that Cloudswirl saw the whole thing and was happy to know that her brother founded someone better to care for him.

My Little pony equestria girls belongs to Hasbro 

Song: not alone from Red

To be continued.  . .