A new set of helping hands

Lucy and Sunset Shimmer then went to their house and in the house and inside, there was a boy that had brown hair, black glasses, hazel eyes, a blue shirt, jeans, and sneakers, his name is Brandon Hawkwith, he was another old friend of Cloudswirl and Soarin.

Lucy then knocked on the door and Brandon went to the door to open it.

Brandon: "Oh hey Lucy."

Lucy: "Hey there Brandon, we need to use some bandages to help my new friend Sunset."

Brandon: "Who?"

When Brandon saw the red and yellow haired girl, he immediately began to blush and stare at her lovingly.

Brandon: (That girl, she's the most beautiful person I ever seen.)

Lucy: "Brandon hello?"

Brandon then snapped out of his thoughts and turned back to Lucy.

Brandon: "Oh sorry about that, I was a little lost."

Lucy: "It's fine, anyways can we go inside?"

Brandon: "Oh sure."

Lucy and Sunset then went inside the house, Brandon was bandaging Sunset's arm while Lucy was working on reading her book.

Brandon: "There, That should help your arm feel better."

Sunset: "Thanks for the help, you're really good with medical stuff."

Brandon: "Thanks, Lucy's Mom is a Doctor so she teach me how to bandage."

Sunset then suddenly blushed on how cute Brandon is, and Brandon did the same thing about Sunset, Lucy noticed this action and giggled quietly about her friend already getting a crush.

Brandon and Sunset snapped out of their thoughts and got back to reality.

Brandon: "So how's our friend doing when he and his sister got here?"

Sunset Shimmer: "Well this story might not be so pretty."

So Sunset Shimmer told Lucy and Brandon the whole story on how a Rainbow Dash was suffering through the pain that her parents died and some issues with the 3 girls that hurt her arm.

Lucy: "That is so sad, I feel bad for your friend, losing someone so important it's just so sad."

Brandon: "And she's been bullied? That's just not cool."

Sunset Shimmer: "Yeah apparently all they care about is popularity and being the queens of this school."

Lucy: "Now That is messed up."

Sunset Shimmer: "Yeah well at least Soarin is helping Rainbow Dash with her pain."

Brandon: "Yeah it sure is, Soarin is known to be very loyal."

Sunset Shimmer: "I figured."

Lucy: "What about you, what have you and your friends been doing since Cloudswirl and Soarin moved here?"

Sunset Shimmer: "Well we've actually helped Rainbow Dash through her struggles and we're actually coming up with a plan to make sure that those girls get what they deserved."

Brandon: "Cool."

Lucy: "I would gladly like to see how those girls will get what they deserve after what they did."

Sunset Shimmer then got a feeling that these 2 people will might help her out with makeup no the Flying Embers pay for what they did.

Sunset Shimmer: "Do you guys mind if you join me and my friends on helping Rainbow Dash out with her struggles?"

Lucy: "Sure I'd be glad to help."

Brandon: "Me too, those girls need to learn their lesson and learn why they do this."

Sunset Shimmer: "Great welcome to the club."

Sunset was glad to see that some new friends will help her out, but Sunset felt something around Brandon when she saw him, she felt like her heart is beating too fast and that she might have found her crush.

Sunset Shimmer: (Why do I suddenly feel so strange about this boy, could I have a crush on him?)

Sunset wasn't sure about whether she was in love or not, she was just going to find out for herself soon.

My Little pony equestria girls belongs to Hasbro

To be continued. . .