Thinking about him

After their hangout, Cloudswirl was in her room working on a project for science class, but while she was working, she couldn't stop thinking about Sharpshooter and how he saved her from the water back at the lake.

Cloudswirl: "Why can't I stop thinking about Sharpshooter? I never felt this way before."

Cloudswirl then started to feel something she never thought she had, it was love, she was in love with Sharpshooter now.

Cloudswirl: "So this is what it feels like to be in love, normally people would think it's silly but I just can't ignore it."

She then remembered the hangout that she and Sharpshooter had and remembered the moment that they had.

Cloudswirl: "*Blush* That was close, thank you."

Sharpshooter: "*Blush* Oh sure no problem."

Cloudswirl: "Next time we need to be more careful with slippery rocks in the water."

Sharpshooter: "Yeah agreed, but of not, you can be the one to catch me."

Cloudswirl: "Oh man, now I'm starting to act like my brother when he's around with Rainbow Dash."

She then got an idea that can help Sharpshooter with his broken heart,  writing a song to him and planning a nice gift to him.

Cloudswirl: "Maybe this song I wrote would help with my feelings."

She then grabbed her keytar and started playing some tunes.

Cloudswirl: I'll be right here where you need me

Anytime just keep believing

And I'll be right here 

If you ever need a friend 

Someone to care and understand 

I'll be right here 

All you have to do is call my name

No matter how close or far away

Ask me once 

And I'll come 

I'll come running 

And when I can't be with you

Dream me near

Keep me in your heart and I'll appear 

All you gotta do is turn around 

Close your eyes 

Look inside 

I'm right here

Isn't it great that you know that

I'm ready to go wherever you're at

Anywhere 

I'll be there

All you have to do is call my name

No matter how close or far away 

Ask me once 

And I'll come 

I'll come running 

And when I can't be with you 

Dream me near 

Keep in your heart and I'll appear 

All you gotta do is turn around 

Close your eyes 

Look inside 

I'm right here

Whenever you need me

There's no need to worry

You know that I'm gonna be

Right here

Ask me once and I'll come

I'll come running 

And when I can't be with you 

Dream me near 

Keep me in your heart and I'll appear 

All you gotta do is turn around 

Close your eyes 

Look inside 

I'm right here

Oh yeah

Yeah

I'm right here

After she stopped singing, she then started to get tired so she got ready for bed and started thinking about Sharpshooter and how their hangout was.

Cloudswirl: "Oh Sharpshooter, one day we'll see each other some day, and who knows, maybe we'll be more than just friends."

So she then went to sleep, what she didn't know was that Tirek was watching and just hatched another evil idea.

Tirek: "So, Cloudswirl has crush on Sharpshooter huh? This might make things a little more harder than I thought, but at least I found a weakness in that pig tailed brat, I'm gonna have to make a change of plans soon."

So Tirek then went to come up with another evil plan, little did he know was that Rainbow Dash and her friends become more stronger than before.

My Little pony equestria girls belongs to Hasbro 

Song: Right here from Miley Cyrus 

To be continued. . .