Finding a way to help her

Meanwhile with the girls,they were in the library and were trying to find something that can help Rainbow Dash but so far they got nothing.

Applejack: "You find anything?"

They all replied no, so far they didn't have any luck.

Fluttershy: "We've got to find something to help Rainbow Dash out."

Sunset Shimmer: "Yeah but, It's been almost a week since her parents died and so far we can't get any ideas."

Pinkie Pie: "Yeah but we can't just give up, she's our friend, we can't stand around doing nothing."

???: "Maybe I can help you guys."

They then turned around and saw Cloudswirl holding her library books, the others were confused on how she can help.

Twilight Sparkle: "You know a way on how to help our friend?"

Cloudswirl: "Yeah, and it turns out I actually founded the same way on how to help my brother too."

Rarity: "Really? How??"

Cloudswirl: "You know how sad your friend Rainbow Dash is right."

Gloriosa: "Yeah, apparently she's not being herself a lot lately, Why do you ask?"

Cloudswirl: "Well let's just say, me and my brother Soarin have been dealing with the same pain as your friend is dealing right now."

Rarity: "Oh dear, I'm so sorry for your loss."

Cloudswirl: "Nah, it's fine, it turns out my brother has been having a secret connection with Rainbow Dash, I even saw Soarin singing to Rainbow Dash when we first get here and I saw them singing together in music class."

Rarity: "Really? That is so romantic!"

Applejack: "Well, That isn't normal for her, usually she's not into duets with guys or anything?"

Twilight Sparkle: "And your point is?"

Cloudswirl: "Getting my brother and Rainbow Dash closer, if he was always there for Rainbow Dash, I bet that will be the key to healing both of their hearts."

Applejack: "Hey you know what? That's actually a great idea Cloudswirl."

Pinkie Pie: "I agree too! If it helps heal Rainbow Dash's heart count me in!!"

Fluttershy: "I agree too if everyone else is in."

Rarity: "I'm with you guys too, they make a perfect pear, like Romeo and Juliet."

Twilight Sparkle: "Heh, I guess trying something new wouldn't hurt, I'm in."

Sunset Shimmer: "Me too, for Rainbow Dash?"

All: "For Rainbow Dash!!!"

After they came up with their plan what they didn't know was that the mean girls heard the whole thing and we're now super jealous of Rainbow Dash.

Aqua Melody: "Why that little snitch!!! How dare she tries to go near our hero!?"

Gilda: "I know what you mean, it isn't fair at all!!"

Lightning Dust: "Well look on the bright side, at least we found someone who can help us get what we want."

Aqua Melody: "Yeah true, and it will make sure that Rainbow Crash is out of the way!!!"

Gilda: "So what's your plan?"

Aqua then explained the plan and were already liking it, they were going to use it after Soarin get out of school. Little did they know was that their plan will fail and lose everything.

My Little pony equestria girls belongs to Hasbro 

To be continued. . . .