Confrontation

At school, Rainbow Dash got back from band practice was about to head off to hang out with her friends, that was when the Flying Embers stood into her way.

Aqua Melody: "Well well well, look what we have here girls, it's the loser Rainbow Crash herself."

The girls then started laughing at her, but Rainbow Dash was never going to give into their insults, she was going to stand up like she should have done.

Aqua Melody: "Now if you'll excuse us, we need you to take that silly rainbow hair out of our faces and get lost, ok?"

Rainbow Dash: "No!!!"

The Flying Embers then we're shocked and furious that Rainbow Dash Just said that to them, more students gathered around to see Rainbow Dash standing up for the bullies even her friends and Soarin.

Aqua Melody: "Excuse me??"

Rainbow Dash: "You heard me, I said no."

Gilda: "You better watch what you're saying missy, or you'll be heading to pain town."

Rainbow Dash: "And what are you gonna do? Mess me up like you did at the cafeteria?"

Lightning Dust: "Oh we're going to do more than that!"

Rainbow Dash: "Well I don't care, you can mess with your hair, your shoes or everything that has to do with me, but it's never gonna change anything with me!"

Aqua Melody: "Oh really? Just look around, you're out numbered."

Cloudswirl: "I don't think so."

Gilda: "You take one more step, and you'll feel the same pain as Rainbow Dash is going to have."

Cloudswirl: "Oh that won't be necessary because I'm standing for her, and if Rainbow Dash is wanting to stand up for herself, than there is nothing stopping me from helping Rainbow Dash kick your butts."

Pinkie Pie: "Me too."

Applejack: "I agree."

Sunset: "I'm in when you are."

Then Rainbow Dash's friends then went to Rainbow Dash's side to help her stand up for her, the Flying Embers were furious on what's going on.

Lightning Dust: "What's going on here!?"

Rainbow Dash: "You see, if you're wanting to be in charge you need to be kind and loyal instead of being spoiled brats like you 3 are being."

The other students gasped in shock that Rainbow Dash said that to them and they liked Rainbow Dash now for who she is.

Student girl 1: "Whoa they just got burned."

Aqua Melody: "This is all your fault!! WE'LL SHATTER YOU!!!!!"

Before Aqua can punch Rainbow Dash, Soarin got a grip on Aqua's wrist so that he wouldn't let go.

Soarin: "You leave Rainbow Dash alone!"

Lightning Dust: "Soarin What are you doing!?"

Soarin: "I'm standing up for Rainbow Dash."

Rainbow Dash: "And if you think you're gonna mess me up then you're wrong, there's nothing stopping me from going only one direction, and that is up."

Rainbow Dash then got her guitar and started to play music as she then began to sing.

Rainbow Dash: I can hear you whisper 

Even though you're talking low

Catching every word

  But I'm just gonna let them go