An unwanted discovery

Meanwhile in a grey car, there was a boy with sea green hair with some darker sea green streaks, ocean blue eyes, turquoise shirt with a yellow bolt, jeans, and black sneakers, his name is Sharpshooter, Rainbow Dash's older brother.

He has been in college for about a year because he was in sports college which is what he is good for, when he got to the house it was a little quiter than usual.

Sharpshooter: "Hey guys, I'm home. Mom? Dad? Rainbow Dash?"

Sharpshooter was a little curious on where his family is, he kept looking but so far nothing.

He then looked in Rainbow Dash's room and saw the room was empty.

Sharpshooter: "Kinda weird having the house quiet like this?"

He then saw a diary that had weather patterns, Sharpshooter was a little curious on what the diary had, he then opened the book and saw some pictures of him and his family when Rainbow Dash and him were kids and smiled.

Sharpshooter: "*Smiled* It's been a while since I saw this old photo."

He then saw an entry that startled him and shedded some tears.

Dear diary 

I couldn't believe it! My parents were gone forever because of what they had to do!! They sacrificed themselves just save me from a mysterious man that wanted me! I now feel like I'm all alone because I feel like when my brother comes back from college, he would never want to be with me again and hate me forever!!! I'm now being bullied for what happened, I feel like no one deserves me anymore!!!

Sharpshooter then closed the book and dropped it and felt so guilty about what his sister is going through.

Sharpshooter: "Oh sis, I would never hate you. You didn't know that this was going to happen, I'm so sorry mom and dad, I feel so guilty on leaving home! Why did you have to die!?"

When he started crying, he then decided on his choice on to do now, to protect Rainbow Dash from that man from before so that he won't be alone.

Sharpshooter: "Don't worry Mom and Dad, I will make you proud by making sure that Rainbow Dash will feel like she is never alone."

As soon as he said that he then started to sing and music began to play.

Sharpshooter: Maybe I will do right things

And maybe you're right to see I love you guys

Maybe but no matter what

I will still have your love in me

Just like before

I will be there for her

Just like in those memories 

Let me make you proud

Let me show you how to stand up

Let me give you reason why you believe 

That I will stand strong 

And even when you're gone

I will feel your presence in me

Maybe then you can see that 

I will protect my sister  from whoever did this

Sure I've some mistakes in the past

I know that you can still trust me

Still though whatever it takes

I'm gonna still be by Rainbow's side

Just you wait

I'll make sure you're still here

If it's the last thing I ever will I do

I will make you proud 

I will make you have faith in me

I will prove that Rainbow Dash 

Will still have her friends and even me

I will save the day

And come back with a smile on my face

Cause I long for your warm hearts to still be here

And see your son rising at last

Your warm hearts to still be here

And see your son rising

At last!!!!

When he stopped singing he then went walking to visit Rainbow Dash and her friends at her school, little does he know is that he will make a new friend and be proud of still being with his sister, and see the girls that keep hurting Rainbow Dash and make him angry.

My Little pony equestria girls belongs to Hasbro 

Song: Parody of "Let me make you proud." From Tangled Ever After

To be continued. . .