Telling Aqua Melody and her friends to grow up

At Canterlot High, Sunset Shimmer was walking down the halls getting her books for math class, one of her next classes for the day, she was still a bit worried about what Gloriosa warned her about Tirek.

Sunset Shimmer: "I still don't know how Tirek got out in the first place, maybe Princess Twilight can figure out what's going on."

Sunset Shimmer then got a journal out of her backpack that had a sun on the cover, you see Sunset Shimmer was once a student of the ruler of Equestria, Celestia the princess of the sun, but then she became cruel and decided to go to the human world and abandon her studies.

Then she then went back to Equestria to steal Celestia's new student Twilight Sparkle's crown so that she could rule Equestria, when she put the crown on her head, she then turned into a she demon, but Twilight and her friends defeated her and she then became a good person.

Sunset then went into the yearbook club class, and began to write to her friend Princess Twilight.

Dear Twilight 

How's life treating you in Equestria? Pretty good I bet, well I couldn't say the same for me, you see a few weeks ago, Rainbow Dash's parents were murdered by this creature named Tirek, she's now very heartbroken by what he did and she's feeling like she's all alone, but then she met this boy named Soarin who he and his little sister Cloudswirl moved here to start a new a life since their parents were murdered too, Rainbow Dash then began a close relationship with Soarin and became good friends and I'm starting to feel like they'll be more then just friends, but what's more worse is that Rainbow Dash is now bullied by three girls who teamed up with Tirek, they call themselves the Flying Embers and are now causing people too much pain and I just don't know what to do now, I really hope that someday you can find the answer.

Your friend, Sunset Shimmer.

She then stopped writing and began to head class when she heard some chatter in one of the classrooms, it was the Flying Embers, she felt suspicious on what they're doing she secretly went inside without them noticing them.

Aqua Melody: "So what are we going to do ladies? I tried threatening Rainbow Dash, Lightning Dust was trying to hurt Cloudswirl to make sure Soarin doesn't hang out with Rainbow Dash and her stupid brother,  and now Gilda failed to pretend that she was sorry for Lightning Dust hurting Cloudswirl so that she could join our side, and so far none of our plans worked."

Lightning Dust: "Ugh, all of us failed, this is all Rainbow Dash's fault, she made everyone that she knows hate us, now what are we going to do?"

Gilda: "Don't worry, I'm sure maybe Tirek has some plans for what we're going to do, or we can just expose one of Rainbow Crash's darkest secrets."

Sunsets Shimmer was shocked on how bratty these girls are and is angry at them for blaming Rainbow Dash for everything and that they need to stop.

Aqua Melody: "Ooh, I like that, let's do it right away after class!!"

Aqua and her friends were just about to leave the classroom when Sunset got out of her hiding place and walked towards them blocking the door.

Sunset Shimmer: "You're never gonna get away with this like that."

Aqua Melody: "Wait, were you spying on us for what we're planning on?"

Sunset Shimmer: "Yes, and not gonna let people as bratty like you hurt Rainbow Dash again."

Lightning Dust: "*Sarcastic voice* Ohh, so scared!! What are you gonna do?? Tell the principle of what we've done?"

Gilda: "Yeah are you going to do that? Cause the principle won't know it was us since you have no proof."