Saved

Cloudswirl was then getting some groceries and also trying to find a job from when she's not at school.

Meanwhile Sharpshooter was playing soccer for a little while when he couldn't stop thinking about Cloudswirl and how he saved her back at the lake.

Sharpshooter: "I still can't stop thinking about Cloudswirl, I mean she's smart, has a nice brother to hangout with, and that she and Soarin have been feeling the same pain as me and Rainbow Dash, I just hope I can have enough courage to help her."

He then stopped playing and then went to the city to find a place for work and founded a place to work at, it was a center for health fitness.

Sharpshooter: "Maybe my job can be to be a coach at this place."

But before he can enter the building, he then heard a scream near the grocery store.

Sharpshooter: "What was that?"

He then rushed over and saw Cloudswirl struggling from being gripped by Lightning Dust, she kept squirming to break free but she just couldn't get free.

Sharpshooter: "Hey! What are doing with her?!"

Lightning Dust: "*Evil Smirk* Oh nothing, I'm just trying to teach this girl to stop hanging out with and your idiotic sister."

Cloudswirl: "Sharpshooter! Help-!!"

Lightning Dust then covered her mouth with her hand and Cloudswirl still was squirming, Sharpshooter was mad to see his friend being hurt like that.

Sharpshooter: "You let her go now!!!"

Lightning Dust: "Let me think about that..NO!!"

Cloudswirl then used her leg to kick Lightning Dust's legs and made her scream in pain.

Lightning Dust: "*Growling* You Little brat!!"

Lightning Dust punched her face down to the ground, Sharpshooter was then so mad he then grabbed Lightning Dust and pushed her to the ground so hard she fell unconscious.

Sharpshooter: "If touch Cloudswirl ever again, I will never forgive you and I will call the cops so that they can send you straight to jail!!"

He then rushed over to Cloudswirl to help her with her mark from the punch.

Sharpshooter: "Are you ok Cloudswirl?"

Cloudswirl: "Yeah I'm fine, thanks."

Sharpshooter: "Let me help you with the groceries."

Cloudswirl: "Ok."

Sharpshooter: "But first, I need to use some of theses bandages I got from the hospital just in case if my cast gets loose and use some of them for your face."

Cloudswirl: "Sure."

She was touched by the kind action that Sharpshooter is doing for her, so she got her face healed, a small piece of the bandages was on her face, Sharpshooter then got the groceries and started walking with Cloudswirl back to her house.

Cloudswirl: "Thanks for walking home with me and for helping me with the groceries."

Sharpshooter: "No problem, I wouldn't let any bully hurt someone like you or anybody else."

Cloudswirl: "Wow, I do the same thing for Gloriosa and Soarin."

Sharpshooter: "Guess we have some things in common, we're both loyal, have good siblings to help, and not to mention we both have some dead members in our families."

Cloudswirl: "Yeah, who knew we had so much in common?"

Sharpshooter: "Yeah, well I better go, I need to head back to the city to look for a job."

Cloudswirl: "Wait!"

Sharpshooter: "Yes Cloudswirl?"

She then did something that Sharpshooter didn't expect for her to do, she hugged him and it made him blush so hard.

Cloudswirl: "Thank you, for saving me."

Sharpshooter: "*Blush* No problem."

Cloudswirl: "Anyways I'll see you later."

Sharpshooter: "Me too."

So Sharpshooter and Cloudswirl then got back on to doing their own stuff, Cloudswirl was still touched by how Sharpshooter protected her from Lightning Dust, and that the both of them hope to be together someday.

My Little pony equestria girls belongs to Hasbro 

To be continued. . .