Sunset's horrible discovery

Gloriosa then went to Sunset's apartment to warn her about the demon that Cloudswirl mentioned.

Gloriosa: "Sunset, you'll never guessed what happened."

Sunset Shimmer: "What is it?"

Gloriosa: "It's about Rainbow Dash's brother he got into coma because Rainbow Dash was captured by the man that killed her parents and something worse."

Sunset Shimmer: "Like what?"

Gloriosa: "Cloudswirl told me that Rainbow Dash told her that it was a demon from another world and he killed her parents just because they couldn't tell him where Rainbow Dash was and her magic."

Sunset then froze in shock because she was in another world called Equestria, and that her teacher Princess Celestia told her about that demon.

Sunset Shimmer: "This is bad news."

Gloriosa: "What do you mean?"

Sunset Shimmer: "That demon was a creature that Celestia told me while I was studying with her."

Sunset and Gloriosa then went into the living room and Sunset then took out an old book of the legends of Equestria and told her the story.

Sunset Shimmer: "A long time ago, Tirek and his brother Scorpan grew up in a distant land of Equestria, intent of stealing all Equestrian magic, but then Scorpan then suddenly soon appreciated the kind and laughter of ponies, and even befriend a unicorn wizard named Starswirl The Bearded, Scorpan then changed his ways and alerted his brother to abandon their plans for stealing magic, but when Tirek refused, he then alerted Celestia and her sister Luna for Tirek's actions, then Scorpan then returned back to his land, and Tirek was then put in Tartarus for his crimes."

Gloriosa: "So what you're is that the demon that Cloudswirl mentioned was a creature that can steal magic?"

Sunset Shimmer: "Yes, But what I don't get is how did he even escaped."

Gloriosa: "Me either, but you might want to warn the others about this just in case."

Sunset Shimmer: "I think you're right, besides we don't have much time just waiting, the stronger that Tirek becomes, the more we are all in danger."

So Sunset and Gloriosa then went back to the school to warn the others, but from a crystal vision, Tirek was watching the whole thing and grinned evilly.

Tirek: "*Evil Smirk* Those fools have no idea what they are now up against, for now I think those girls are about to see what happens when they mess with me if they fail."

Tirek then laughed evilly at the thought of his dreams of taking all of the magic not just from Equestria but from the human world too, little does he know was that some people will medle his plans and will never be let out again.

My Little pony equestria girls belongs to Hasbro 

To be continued. . .