The tragic event of a best friend

Rainbow Dash kept running till she founded a private classroom that was empty, there she hid herself from the other students and began to cry over what happened at the cafeteria.

Rainbow Dash: "*Crying* How could she be so selfish, first Aqua and her friends laughed at me and said that they were glad my parents were dead, then Aqua threatened me, and now she read my diary to the entire school? Why is she even doing!?"

She then took out a photo out of her bag that had a picture of a boy with light yellow and dark yellow hair, blue eyes, an orange t-shirt, grey shorts and black and yellow sneakers, it was a photo of her lost best friend Thunder Skies.

Rainbow Dash: "*Crying* Oh Thunder, why? Why did you have to leave me here alone?"

Tears were falling out of her eyes and dripped on the photo as she then started to have a flashback of how she met Thunder Skies.

Flashback

Rainbow Dash was 5 years old and she wore a blue shirt, a grey skirt, black knee socks, and grey shoes.

She was looking for a place to sit for lunch and saw Thunder sitting at a table alone, she thought he was nice and so went to his table and sat with him.

Little Rainbow Dash: "Hi there, may I sit by you?"

Little Thunder Skies: "Sure, I don't mind."

Little Rainbow Dash: "How come not many people sit by you?"

Little Thunder Skies: "Because I'm too shy to make friends and that I'm worried that they'd call me weird."

Little Rainbow Dash: "Well I don't think you're weird and I like you."

Little Thunder Skies: "Really? Thank you."

So they then became best friends and had a lot of fun together, they played video games, played role play games, and had a lot of fun at the park.

Little Rainbow Dash: "That was the best fun I have ever had."

Little Thunder Skies: "Me too."

Little Rainbow Dash: "Anyways I want to promise you something."

Little Thunder Skies: "Like what?"

Little Rainbow Dash: "Promise that our friendship will never die."

Little Thunder Skies: "I like that."

Little Rainbow Dash: "So do you promise?"

Little Thunder Skies: "I promise."

They then did a secret handshake and the two of them thought that their friendship will last forever.

End of flashback. 

Rainbow Dash: "I always thought that our friendship would last forever."

Then more tears dripped out of her eyes as she they kept falling on the photo.

Rainbow Dash: "*Crying* But it all ended when that drunk driver came and killed you!"

She then started to have another flashback of how her best friend died in the car accident and shedded even more tears.

Flashback 

Rainbow Dash was about 7 years old, Thunder Skies was wearing a blue t-shirt with a basketball on it, grey shorts, and yellow and black sneakers, he was going to Rainbow Dash's house to give her a special gift.