Getting to know each other

After school, Rainbow Dash was doing soccer practice to clear her head, and she still can't stop thinking about Soarin and how they both sang together.

Rainbow Dash: "Why can't I get him out of head? Maybe it won't be a bad idea to hang out with him to get to know him more."

So Rainbow Dash got her stuff and went to Soarin's house, it looked a lot like a penthouse but at least she knows that she can trust him.

She then went inside the house and saw Cloudswirl playing some video games, she saw her skills on video games and was so impressed by how she was doing.

Rainbow Dash: "Wow Cloudswirl, you're really good at video games."

Cloudswirl: "Thanks."

Rainbow Dash: "Anyways, do you know where Soarin is, I'm thinking that I want to hang out with him so that I can know him more."

Cloudswirl: "Sure, he's in his room, he stays in there so that he can have some peace and quiet."

Rainbow Dash: "Oh ok, thanks."

Cloudswirl: "No problem."

Rainbow Dash then went upstairs to Soarin's bedroom while Cloudswirl was playing video games, she opened the door and saw Soarin reading a Daring Do book.

She felt impressed knowing that she's not the only one who likes Daring Do books, you see Rainbow Dash has been a huge fan of Daring Do books and reads each of them 12 times in a row.

Rainbow Dash: "Hey Soarin."

Soarin: "Oh hey Rainbow Dash, what's going on?"

Rainbow Dash: "I was just wondering if we could hangout, to get to know each other more."

Soarin: "Sure, that will be fine."

Rainbow Dash and Soarin then started talking and started getting along and surprisingly they had so much in common.

Soarin: "So you like Daring Do books too?"

Rainbow Dash: "Yeah, I even read each of the books I got from them 12 times in a row."

Soarin: "Wow, that's cool, I do it sometimes too."

Rainbow Dash: "Wow never knew that we had so much in common already."

Soarin: "Yeah, me either, it's like..."

Rainbow Dash: "Me and you would make..."

Both: "Perfect harmony."

The others then blushed really red on what they've said the same thing at once and felt embarrassed.

Soarin: "*Blush* Sorry, you probably think that's stupid."

Rainbow Dash: "*Blush* No, it's ok, I actually don't mind it."

Soarin felt relieved that he didn't got himself embarrassed, and at that same cue, music began to play and they began to sing.

Rainbow Dash: when I first saw you

Didn't know what to think 

But something about you

Is so interesting 

I can see me and you

Being best friends

The kind of friends that finish 

Each other's sentences

Soarin & Rainbow Dash: When I can't think 

Of the right words to say

I just sing 

Whoa oh oh

Whoa oh oh

Come on and harmonize with my melody 

And we'll sing 

Whoa oh oh

Ain't it a perfect harmony?

Soarin: I would have never thought 

I'd be here with you

To start a friendship that is so brand new

It's so amazing 

I have to say

Never met someone 

That has so much in common with me

Soarin & Rainbow Dash: Now I can look

 Into your eyes all day

And just say

Whoa oh oh 

Whoa oh oh 

I wanna harmonize to your melody 

And we'll sing

Whoa oh oh 

Ain't it a perfect harmony 

Rainbow Dash: sometimes in your lifetime 

You look and search for

Soarin & Rainbow Dash: someone just to care

Soarin: look around and it was there

And we didn't need to go no where

When I can't think of the right words to say

I just sing

Whoa oh oh 

Whoa oh oh 

Come on and harmonize with my melody 

We'll just sing

Whoa oh oh 

Whoa oh oh

Ain't it a perfect harmony?

Soarin: you got me

Rainbow Dash: I got you

Soarin: I got you

Rainbow Dash: you got me 

Soarin: Yeah you got me

Rainbow Dash: I got you

Soarin & Rainbow Dash: A perfect harmony 

After they stopped singing they looked at each other in amazement on how they sang.

Rainbow Dash: "Wow, Soarin you have such a nice voice."

Soarin: "Thanks Rainbow, you do too."

Rainbow Dash: "Anyways, I wanted to thank you again for what you did when you first got here, it really cheered me up on.. you know."

Soarin: "Yeah, And what I said was true, don't let anything get you down, your strong, loyal, kind, and beautiful."

Rainbow Dash then blushed at the word beautiful, clearly no one has ever called her that.

Rainbow Dash: "*Blush* You think I'm beautiful?"

Soarin: "Of course I do, your beautiful and awesome inside and out, and I really mean it."

Rainbow Dash: "Gee Soarin, that's very sweet of you."

They then started talking some more and have more things in common, Little did she know was that Soarin and Rainbow Dash will be more than just friends.

My Little pony equestria girls belongs to Hasbro 

Song: Perfect harmony from Keke Palmer and Max Schneider.

To be continued. . .