Chapter Three ~ Who Is She?

"Buy it."

Jin scoffed and arched a brow, turning to his younger friend with a look of confusion and disbelief.

"Taehyung are you serious? Why would you want to buy this place? It's a rundown building, there's no logical explanation for you wanting this property. It's not exactly situated in the best area and you'd see no profit, what's the real reason you want this?"

"I just do, I've already got the clubs which are doing amazingly well and now I want to move over to something new. I want to show my parents that I can run things and expand businesses just as easily as they can."

Taehyung was sitting opposite Jin, a dining table separated the two as they conversed.

"Okay, say I believe you. It still won't make a difference as the place isn't for sale, yes the owner is struggling to keep up with payments but they seem stubborn and refuse to sell."

Jin glanced down at his laptop, typing away and bringing up more information about this Café Jisoo his friend was so interested in.

"Just send them a decent offer."

Jin frowned

"If it wasn't for me and my business savvy you wouldn't be as successful, I just don't understand you Taehyung. You can't just walk inside and offer them money like that, it's not how this works."

Taehyung groaned, leaning back as he took a sip of his coffee.

"Look, I don't care how you do it hyung. I just know this is what I want, make it happen."

Jin cocked a brow and removed his glasses.

"Excuse me? I'm not your personal assistant Taehyung, you can't go around dishing out orders. It was supposed to be my day off yesterday, yet you decided to wake me up at almost three in the morning. I've now spent almost half my morning researching this Café Jisoo for you, I've got a headache and I'm tired."

Taehyung rolled his eyes, he did feel slightly guilty for disturbing his friend the day before.

"Look, I'm sorry about yesterday. I just need you to trust me on this, you've been my friend for years. Jin, we're practically family and you're the only one I trust with this."

Taehyung flashed his ridiculously adorable box smile and his hyung was reduced to mush.

"Aish this kid."

Jin grumbled to which Tae smiled.

"Fine....BUT! I'm not making any promises here Taehyung, if they don't want to sell then I can't make them."

Taehyung gave a nod, satisfied with winning his hyung over to the idea. The millionaire wasn't sure why he was going to such extreme lengths to find out more about a woman he hardly knew, call it curiosity. Taehyung was the type of man to always get what he wanted, and right now he wanted to know more about the girl who kept appearing in his life when he least expected it.