Chapter Six ~ Falling for him

Y/N

Y/N.

She couldn't stand him at first, he was arrogant and relied far too much on his fortune.

The first few weeks of knowing him was pure torture, he would spend all day at the café barking out his orders on how he wanted to change the place.

Yet as the weeks turned to months something happened, she actually started to enjoy his company. Yes, they argued constantly and never seemed to agree on anything but it was refreshing.

Once a person discovers her disability they immediately want to wrap her up in cotton wool to keep her protected, not daring to do or say anything that could upset her.

Kim Taehyung was different, to him it didn't matter and he never once sent pity her way.

Six months later and you could say they're friends, best friends even.

Three months ago they spent a day at the café finishing up the new menu, just the two of them as Jisoo had a prior arrangement.

She doesn't know how it happened but they just started to talk about everything, their past adventures and mistakes. It then turned to a conversation about hobbies, family and friends.

Jisoo constantly feels the need to remind her of how attractive Taehyung is but that doesn't matter to Y/N, she simply enjoys spending time with him.

She don't know when her feelings started to change but about a month ago she got jealous when she overhead a conversation between Tae and Jimin, something about them getting drunk at Tae's bar and him taking a gorgeous Russian woman home. It was unexpected to say the least, she was convinced her feelings for him were purely platonic.

She hasn't told anyone about this, not even Miles. She doesn't see the point, she know someone like Kim Taehyung will never be interested in someone like her so she pushed her feelings deep down and that's where she intends for them to stay.

She got a message from him this morning asking if she wanted to get breakfast, this is something they started doing about two weeks ago. Tae would always pick her up from outside her apartment building and take her to Starbucks, after chatting for thirty minutes or so and finishing their food and drinks they would then head to the café and help Jisoo finish setting up for the morning rush of people. Y/N hated to admit it but thanks to Tae the place is actually doing really good, they're getting more customers and even their old regulars liked the change to the menu and interior decoration.

Y/N finished her shower as all these thoughts ran through her head, heading towards her room with a fluffy bath towel wrapped around her curves.

"Y/N sweetie, you've got no milk."

She chuckles as Miles calls out to her from the kitchen, yes he was here again after getting drunk last night and decided to pass out on her couch.