Chapter Ten ~ Charity Event (3/4)

Y/N

Y/N.

"You guys need to try these mini burgers, they're so good." Cyrus mumbles as he stuffs his face.

"Jesus babe, close your mouth as you eat." Miles responds, his tone one of disgust.

Y/N can't help but laugh, imagining the two glaring at each other.

"Behave you two, best not to have a domestic right in the middle of a charity event."

She shakes her head fondly, the grip she has on Miles' arm tightening. Y/N was never usually nervous around Taehyung but since she weirdly got jealous about him bringing Sasha as his date something had changed.

It was true the two of them had gotten very close since meeting, she would go as far as to say he was one of her best friends but she genuinely hadn't expected to have romantic feelings.

She wasn't interested in relationships, was perfectly happy with her life the way it was at present. She was also fully aware of Taehyung's reputation with women and refused to become just another woman who entered his life only to leave it when he was done with them.

Besides, she was fully aware she wasn't his type. Hell, someone like her would never stand a chance with someone like him. She needed to bury her feelings deep down, she needed to remind herself nothing would ever happen between the two of them.

"Y/N sweetie, you okay?" Miles asked, his voice gentle as he placed a kiss on her cheek.

"I'm fine, do you see Taehyung yet?" She feels her heart skip a beat as Miles falls silent, she knows he's probably searching the crowded room.

"I see him, he's over by the bar. I think he's with that Jimin guy we met a few times, the hot one with silver hair."

"EXCUSE ME?! WHO ARE YOU CALLING HOT?!" Cyrus gasps.

"Oh hush, I'm allowed to appreciate when another man is attractive! Don't be so jealous, you sound like a housewife." Miles responds.

"You two behave, don't embarrass me." Y/N chuckles, playfully smacking Miles' arm.

"I won't lie Y/N, Taehyung looks good. He's wearing Gucci, no surprises there. It's from the new line of clothing, fits him perfectly and it appears he's alone."

"Wait, what?" She's suddenly intrigued. She thought he was bringing Sasha with him?

"It also seems as though he's looking for you, he keeps scanning the room." Miles chuckles.

"I wish you'd stop saying how hot other men are." Cyrus mutters under his breath.

"TAEHYUNG! OVER HERE!" Miles calls out across the room.

Y/N feels herself blush.

Why the hell was she blushing?!

"Miles no! Stop! Don't call him over here!" She's suddenly embarrassed.