Chapter Twenty ~ First Date (5/6)

Y/N

Y/N.

She furrows her brow as the car stops, wherever Taehyung is taking her it seems to be close to her apartment as the journey only took them around ten minutes.

"Tae, we're here already?" She questions, intrigued to know where he was taking her on their first date.  

"Yeah, we're at a bar."

"A bar?"

"Yup, I promise you'll love it. I've been planning it all day, wanted it to be perfect."

"I'm with you, it's already perfect."

"You're so adorable." Y/N feels her heart race as Taehyung moves closer, the seat dipping as he placed a hand on it. "I'm going to kiss you, I can't seem to stop." He whispers, lips brushing against her own. "I look at them and just want to feel them against mine, they drive me crazy." He smirks, kissing her gently before moving back. "You ready?"

"Yeah." She manages to respond, face no doubt turning a deep shade of crimson.

"You're blushing, how cute."

"Pabo." She huffs.

"I think you secretly love it when this pabo teases you." 

"Maybe." She tries but fails to hide her amusement.

"Aha! See! You smiled, that means you secretly love it."

"Just open the door pabo." She playfully smacks his arm.

"I'm on my way babygirl." She hears the door open then his quick steps as he moves around to open the door. She was still blushing like crazy as he pulled it open and took her hand; gently pulling her up and out.

She walks with him through the entrance, the sound of his favourite jazz musician greeting them.

It was strange, normally by this time a bar would be full but there was no hustle and bustle like there should be. "Tae, where is everyone?" 

"I hired the entire place out for the evening, wanted it to special for you." She could tell he was smiling just from the tone of his voice.

"You didn't have to do that, you didn't have to spend your money."

"I've got enough money, stop worrying." 

She smiles, she smiles so big and for so long that her cheeks started to ache. She can't believe he did this for her, it was so romantic and that surprised her as he wasn't the type.

"I'm glad you're smiling, I'm glad you're happy." He gently squeezes her hand, leading them upstairs.

"Tae....are you taking me to the roof?"

"I wanted to make it perfect for you, I know you can't....."

"See it." She finishes for him, knowing he was finding it difficult to respond.