Chapter Nineteen ~ First Date (4/6)

Y/N

Y/N.

Y/N listens as Taehyung starts the car, her throat dry and heart racing.

She wants to touch him and run her fingers through his hair, feel his lips against her own  again but they got too carried away upstairs and need to control their urges.

It's their first date, don't want to do anything they'll later regret.

Rubbing her hands together she forces them into submission.

Listening to his movements, a sigh escaping her lips. She was truly happy....she couldn't believe this was happening

"You okay beautiful?" Taehyung asks, she can tell just from the tone of his voice that he's smiling to himself.

"I just can't believe that we're actually on a date, it feels weird but a good weird if that even makes sense." She shakes her head and laughs, nerves getting the best of her.

"I know what you mean babygirl, just hope you're not disappointed."

"Why would I be disappointed?"

He takes a moment to answer.

"I've got a reputation and I can't help but think that no matter what I do tonight...I'll slip up and make a mistake. I don't want that, I want this to be perfect for you." 

She furrows her brow, shaking her head. "TaeTae it's okay, don't worry so much. It's not like you've ever hurt anyone on purpose, I know you've always had a reputation for......" She pauses awkwardly, face turning a deep shade of crimson no doubt. "....sleeping around but it's not like you promised them a relationship, besides you're starting fresh now and trying something different."

Silence

"Tae?" She tilts her head, hearing just the car engine and his steady breathing.

Still nothing

"Tae wha..."

"Say it again."   

"Say what?" She asks, completely confused by what was happening.

"That adorable nickname you just gave me." She feels herself blush at his words.

"TaeTae....." She whispers, lowering her head.

"I'm sorry, I didn't hear you." His tone is playful, she can imagine the look of amusement on that supposedly beautiful face of his.

"I'm not saying it again." She chuckles, refusing to give in to his demands.

"Pleeeeeease babygirl, hearing you call me that makes me smile like I've never smiled before so say it for me."

"Fine, TaeTae....there, you happy now?"

"I'm always happy around you." Her heart skips a beat, not just because of his words but because of the kiss he planted on her cheek.