Chapter 15 : Tresspasser

Hindi niya maintindihan kung bakit halos kaladkarin siya ni Clin sa private jet.Nung una naman,kompanya lang ang nasa isip nito.What's the deal with him?Having a change of heart all of a sudden.
Kinuha niya ang cp niya at sinubukan magtawag ng tulong pero bigla siyang pinigilan ng cabin attendant. "Sir gadgets is not allowed" She cussed silently.She doesn't have choice but to turn her phone off.
Clin-that bastard have dragged her into this by force.Nagpumiglas siya pero sa huli naipasok siya nito sa jet.

Anong gagawin niya? It's not that she doesn't want to comeback.More like,she's afraid to comeback.Ayaw niyang bumalik dahil alam niya sa sarili niyang walang pag-asa na patawarin siya nito.Hindi na siya nito matatanggap pa.
Clin finally showed up.Galing ito sa banyo.She glared at him angrily as he walk towards her.
"Why are you staring at me like that" he took a seat beside her calmly.It pissed her of.Umaasta ito na parang wala siyang kasalan.

"You jerk!" dinuro niya ito "who permitted you to decide over my life!" He just looked at her directly with a straight face.She wanted to punch him.How cunning could he be.Ayaw niya pang bumalik!Hindi niya kayang salubungin ang galit ni Rayko!
"This is for your own sake and for the company -" he answered not even wavering.No.She was wrong.So,the company have something to do with this.That's why.Akala niya pa naman iniisip nito ang kapakanan niya. "at this rate, the company will be affected if you will let your personal life bug you" he added "Damn it!- " napalo niya ang armrest.She's never been this frustated "how could you do this"
She saw his expression changed.From calm,now his look is beyond smugly and rough.

"You made me do this! I'm tired seeing you lose yourself!Sa tingin mo mahahanap mo ang magulang mo kung sarili mo nga di mo mahanap!?" Ngayon lang siya nito sinigawan and it hurts.What he said was so right.She's an idiot for taking her anger out on him.
She felt herself tear up at his words.His hard expression suddenly smoothened at that point. "Tinutulungan kita kaya tulungan mo din ang sarili mo" he averted his gaze.She just remained silent holding her emotions back.She have to brace herself for the worst.She knows what will happen.She'll be rejected.He'll hate her more.

***

"Achoo!" Rayko sneezed so hard.
"Tol may nakaalala yata sayo" Katty elbowed him.
"Shut up.Huwag mo akong kausapin.Baka magtaka sila" he scolded her.As if maaalala siya ng taong gusto niyang makaalala sakanya.He saw her pout in his peripheral view.She does have a cute side.It annoys him.It was on the same level as Sayvel's.
Suddenly,they heard people coming in.They both returned to their cubicle acting all composed and normal.

"Club tayo mamaya!Time naman para ienjoy ang beauty natin!Myghad.Sobrang stress ako nitong mga araw" said Jason (a.k.a Cutie) while holding his forehead dramatically.
"Ampi!Namiss ko na mga boylets sa bar!" sang-ayon naman ni Mark (a.k.a Annabell)
"Ikaw beks sama ka?" biglang baling sakanya ni Danny (a.k.a Angelina.)Sakanya na nakatingin ang mga ito.

"Uhh pass ako" Siguro date,enjoy niya yung mga ganun.Pero iba na ngayon.Wala na siyang gana.Just the thought of guys flirting with him annoyed him.Which is new.He really changed within a short time.
"Ahh oo nga pala may girlfriend kana.Yung gwapong tibo?Sino nga yun?" No please.Don't even mention her name!- "Si Sayvel!" they squealed simultaneously.
Katty stared at him wide eyed.She never heard of this.
"Magtrabaho na kayo" he said holding his temper

"Hala siya.LQ ba kayo ngayon?"
"Omg.Hahaha"
"Akin nalang siya.Papatulan ko yun kahit merlat!" These gay triplets! He clenched his fist and slammed the keyboard. "Sabi nang magtrabaho na kayo!" He shouted.His voice banged through the walls dangerously.He couldn't control it.Napaatras ang mga ito sa takot.Kahit siya nagulat din siya sa ginawa niya."Sorry" he muttered retreating to his sit.He exhaled trying to calm his nerves down.Now what.He broke the keyboard.

"Anong nangyari?" Their boss came rushing in.He must've saw the scene on the surveillance camera.He admitted his fault and apologized.Parang bata na pinagalitan siya nito.He felt angry with himself.He was affecting the people around him.

"I'm sorry guys" paumanhin niya sa mga 'to pakaalis ng boss nila.
"Beks ayos lang"
"Kasalanan din namin"
"Katakot mo talaga pag nagagalit" He's relieved that these gays were understanding.

Wala siyang imik-imik pakauwi nila.Katty even tried to make him laugh.Saying corny jokes like:
"Ano bang mas mabaho?Utot o tae? Ah! Sa tingin ko pareho silang mabaho kasi pareho silang galing sa pwet!
"Pwede nang maging nazareno si Binay kung suotan ito nang dilaw" It was funny but he couldn't bring himself to laugh.
"Katty.Iwan mo muna akong mag-isa" was all he could say.In the end she gave up.

He sat on his bed spacing out,staring at the wall blankly.He felt like shit.He couldn't handle this anymore.He wants to see her and blame her for everything.But- where is she now? This heavy feeling playing on his chest could kill him!He needs her! He wants her back!

***

It was 1 am or so when they arrived. Kumuha si Clin ng dalawang kwarto sa Star Hotel para sakanila.Everything was so spacious and sparkly.She heard this place was the most expensive hotel in Manila.Damn Just how rich can he be? She stared at the king size bed in front of her.She doesn't like this.All she wants is to see Rayko.Kahit matitigan lang ito ayos na siya.

She wore her mask and cap just in case and rushed outside.She took a cab to get to his place.She can't explain the anticipation dwelling with her system.Finally she could get to see him!

When she reached her destination.It was bloody quiet.All she could hear is her heart beating erratically.She have to climb the gate to get in.It made her feel like she's a thief or something. When she did,she took the key out of her pocket.She duplicated his key long time ago.She always have it with her.She made her way in swiftly,making sure she won't make any noise.

Nadaanan niya ang dateng kwarto niya.Sinubukan niya itong pihitin pero wala, nakalock.Ibig sabihin may iba nang gumagamit nito.She's sure enough it was the woman she have heard on the phone.It makes her want to break in and murder someone.She's kidding - or is she? Dumiretso nalang siya at pinuntahan ang kwarto ni Rayko.She tiptoed then hold on to the doorknob.Pinihit niya ito.She was praying it's not locked.She closed her eyes then heard the click sound.It did open!Dahan-dahan niyang binuksan ang pinto in slow motion.Nang tuluyan nang nakabukas ang pinto,she saw Rayko lying in there.Nahigit niya ang hininga niya.Gusto niyang itapon ang sarili niya dito at yakapin ito.She missed him.It's almost like a dream na abot kamay niya nalang ito.

Bit by bit she made her step towards him.Pinagmasdan niya itong mabuti.Tumutubo na nang konti ang buhok nito sa mukha and his cheeks sunk in apparently because of losing weight.What happened to him? Hasn't he taken good care of himself lately?Parang may kung ano na kumurot sa loob niya.Siya ang dahilan kung bakit '0to nagkakaganito.She fought the urge to caress his face.
"I'm sorry" she whisphered.There was a sudden lump on her throat.Oh sh*t.She's about to cry.She bit her lip to restrain herself and turned around.Kailangan niya nang umalis bago niya pa ito mahawakan nang mahigpit.

"Sayvel?" She frozed on her spot.He woke up!