Chapter 29: Need

The moment he opened his eyes,her face came into view.Her eyebrows is slightly drawn together and her lips is pursed into thin line.

She kinda looks like she's having a nightmare frowning like this.

He caress her cheeks and her face visibly relaxed at his touch.Maybe she can feel him even in her dreams.He smiled at the thought but it vanished in a matter of seconds.He's more than happy that she's back but he didn't want it this way.He didn't want her broken.

"Bakla ka"

"Umalis ka na dito"

"Nakakadiri ka" He can still remember every detail of those hurtful words back then.He was accused of kissing another boy. Of course,It wasn't true. He's young and gay that time but he won't stoop that low.

With misty eyes,he stared up at the five boys that dangerously towered him.They're huge for his lean body.The first thing on his mind was to bawl his eyes out.

"Anong ginagawa niyo" They're all drawn by the raspy little voice.There she was.Standing dangerously,with her long dark hair being blown by the wind.It's Sayvel.

"Anong pakialam mo"

"Umalis ka nga dito miss"

"Baka gusto mo na ikaw bugbugin namin" pananakot ng mga ito.She's pretty thin and small.She doesn't stand a chance.That's what he thought.Laking gulat niya nalang nang isa-isa nitong pinatumbin ang mga lalaking nasa harap niya.

He stared at her incredulously. He couldn't believe what he just saw! He watched her spat some blood out of her mouth but as soon as she saw him, she flashed a gentle smile like nothing had happened.
"Ayos ka lang?" she said as she reach her hand out to help him get up

That's how they met.He always knew she's strong physically.But along the way,he didn't knew she's soft and breakable.
Sobrang malinaw pa sa utak niya, kung paano ito umiyak kagabi.Her tears,her sobs,and the way she held onto him.She was surprisingly vulnerable at least at that moment.

The urge to protect her is very strong. Hindi na siya pwedeng lumamya lamya.It's his turn to protect her.Maraming beses na siya nitong sinagip pero ngayon siya naman ang sasagip dito.

"Bakit ka ganyan makatingin sakin" nagulat siya nang bigla itong nagsalita.Her eyes is still closed pero obvious naman na nagpipigil ito ng ngiti.

"Gising ka?"

"I barely slept" she uttered groggily. Her eyes finally shoot open and he almost stopped breathing when their eyes met .It's just that,he have been longing to stare at her eyes this close,and now she's just an inch closer to him.It's like a dream really.

He was just staring at her and not speaking for a while

"Ano?" she said smiling faintly .

Bangag yata siya sa antok o sadyang namiss niya lang ito.

"Wala ang ganda mo lang" he said pinching her nose.Di niya din alam kung san galing yun pero totoo ang sarap parin nitong titigan kahit gulo gulo ang buhok nito.Bwisit,kahit siguro ilubog ito sa septic tank,she'd still look adorable in his eyes.
"Problema mo" She laughed shoving his hand away.Hindi rin siguro ito sanay na ganito siya pero anong magagawa niya.He can't stop adoring her.Somebody,stop him.
"Namiss kita-sobra" seryosong sabi niya.

She just smiled adorably and mouted "ako din" then she kissed his chin.

"Kailangan ko na rin siguro baguhin ang sarili ko" turan niya. Aalisin niya na lahat-lahat ng pagkalambot niya.He's more than willing to change for her.So he could protect her and never lose her.

She suddenly bite his adam apples. "Ahhh!" diretso siyang napaupo sa ginawa nito.

"Babe!" he stared at her with shock.His hand on his neck.She just grinned as she resort in sitting form.

"Bakit mo babaguhin ang sarili mo?" she said turning serious "yang pagkalambot mo ang dahilan kung bakit mahal kita ngayon" she combed her hair up with her fingers.

"Ngayon ko lang to sasabihin ha" he just kept his mouth shut so he won't miss even a single word.He saw her close her eyes like she was reminiscing something then a smile suddenly form her lips.Tumingin ulit ito sakanya at nagsalita ulit. The dreamy look in her eyes almost took his breath away "Naalala mo nung una tayong nagkita?" He nodded.How can he forget? That was the most memorable part of his life.

"When I saw you sitting on that ground with a horrified expression.I was instantly smitten by how cute you are.Para kang prinsesa dun na kailangang sagipin" tumawa ito habang umiiling-iling pa.He snorted.Really,she found that funny ? He was scared to death!

Sumeryoso ulit ito "At that moment I seriously thought you're beautiful - I never thought a man could be considered beautiful but that day,nagandahan talaga sayo" umakyat yata bigla lahat ng dugo niya sa pagmumukha niya sa kahihiyan.Jusmiyo abnormal tong girlfriend niya T^T

"B-babe naman pinagsasasabi mo" He's even stuttering!

"Seryoso" she laughed ,kissing his lips momentarily."when you act like a girl my heart always melts.When you act like a man..." she paused " I die every time.Whichever side you show,you always have that effect on me.It's because I love you for everything that you are.You don't need to change a thing"

She just gave him another reason to love her more.

He pulled her for a tight embrace.
"This is one of the few things why I always fall for you" he held her out and whispered "thank you for coming to my life" he never thought he would say this one day and now he's saying it.
She responded with a sweet genuine smile.Sana parati nalang ganito.Sana parati nalang itong nakangiti.

He kissed her passionately devouring her sweet mouth.She tastes so good even in the morning.After a moment,he was lost in the sensation kissing her neck,her collarbone.

"Rayko" she uttered rather sexily.She was gripping his hair.It hurts so good.How he wished she would grip it more.

He tugged down her collar exposing her shoulder blades.He place soft kisses there.He can feel her stiffen at every touch of his lips

"Tol mag-almusal na tayo-whoa whoa whoa" Katty immediately backed out "okay sorry sa istorbo" she bolted out running downstairs.

He rested his head on her chest.He can hear her heart beating wildly. He's glad she feels the same way.
"Sorry I got carried away" he said as he closed his eyes panting "natakot ba kita"

"Di ko alam"

"Why didn't you stop me" he uttered with a low voice
She chuckled "I was quite fascinated to see your manly side"

"Bruha tara na nga" tumayo na siya.Natakot din siya sa sarili niya eh baka kung anong magawa niya

"You sure?" she said laughing "you wouldn't want to go with that" nginuso nito bigla si jr niya.

Napatingin din siya sa baba niya para tingnan kung ano sinasabi nito.His eyes widened.He bolted towards the bathroom like a cheetah leaving a laughing Sayvel behind.

***

A/N: Guys believe me wala talaga akong experience sa mga ganito nagulat nga din ako sa sarili ko😂
Btw long time no update tayo hahahaha sorry na.Hope you enjoyed this chapter...with pleasure😂Charot lang😂

Signing off,

your adorable author😂