Chapter 17:Lovey- Dovey

The moment she opened her eyes,his peaceful face was the first thing to welcome her sight.Normally,she would wake up with a sour expression but right now,she's suppressing herself to smile.This is indeed the best morning she ever had!Pwede bang ganito nalang siya gumising araw-araw? She gazed at him intently.He was too close that she could see every details of his face.Oo na,aminado siya.Gwapo talaga si Rayko.

"So?Hanggang kailan mo ako balak titigan" Biglang bumukas ang mata nito.He was smiling! Blinking her eyes several times,she smiled back in the most awkward way to hide her embarrassment."Bakit bawal?" She's not like any other girl.Of course she would not deny.Mas lalo lang itong ngumiti sa sinabi niya.Come on! Can he stop doing that?It's too much for her heart!

"You can stare at me forever" he uttered and moved his face an inch closer to hers as if proving his point.His smile never wore off his face.Damn.This is so tormenting her first thing in the morning.Kinuha niya ang unan sa tabi niya at kunway pinalo ito sa mukha. "Stop that" She can feel her face heating up.
"Stop what?" He smirked acting all innocent.Is he teasing her now?No one is allowed to tease her. "Rayko" she warned.
"What?I mean it.You can stare a-" She kissed him to stop him from saying anything further that could embarrass her more.

When she pulled off, it was her turn to smirk.It's like he have turned into a mannequin.Not even blinking once. "You prick" he finally managed to speak
"You don't like it?Aww" she pouted and faked wiping a imaginary tear.She didn't even have the time to snicker when he suddenly gave her a kiss.She didn't resist at all and just responded.How can she anyway? She liked it every time this gay would take the initiative.

It took a while before they managed to end the kiss.Then a thought hit her.Why are they doing all lovey-dovey crap since last night?What did this mean?Cause seriously,she's slowly taking this in the romantic way.But what if,it wasn't really the way she have thought it to be?She doesn't want to have false hopes.

"I'm too lazy to work today" He said hugging her "I want to stay like this longer" he snuggled to her neck breathing in her scent like it was the most normal thing to do. He's being exceptionally sweet.How can she not have a little hope on this fag that maybe he-you know l-love her.
"You have to work.You lazy ass" She punched him jokingly evading the urge to ask him some questions like,'Why are you doing this?Do you love me?' There's no way in hell she would ask him that!That's way too embarrassing!

"What?Ayaw mo na dumito lang ako?" He complained.His expression reminds her of a kid begging his mom not to leave.
"As much as I want to,you have a responsibility that should go first" For a moment there she sounded like a aged woman.He rolled his eyes and got up against his will. "Fine" naglakad ito papunta sa banyo pero bago pa man ito makapasok lumingon ito sakanya. "Hindi ka naman siguro aalis nang hindi ulit nagpapaalam diba?" She didn't see that coming.

"Well..." she started.His eyebrows rose in a fraction.She just smiled.
"I won't" His face lit up at her answer. "Really?" His voice raised a little.She swear she have died at his cuteness. "Really" she reassured him chuckling.With that,he gave a final bubbly smile before he went to the bathroom.

***

He stripped his clothes off and started showering.He's so happy that he was humming while scrubbing his beautiful body.Everything felt so right.Sayvel is here and there's nothing he could ever wish for.It's too bad that he have work today.He really wants to stay and spend the day with her.Oh well,he's still happy.Sa wakas,makakapasok siya nang masigla ngayong araw.He's the happiest gay in town-uhh scratch that.Bakla pa ba siya sa lagay na to? Natigilan siya sa pagshashampoo at napaisip tuloy.He then shrugged the thought away and resumed on massaging his hair.It doesn't matter.Siguro hindi maaalis ang kalambutan sa galaw niya pero hindi rin maaalis ang nararamdaman niya para dito.His sexuality is out of the question.

Pakatapos niyang maligo,nagshave muna siya.Dang,the hairs sprouting on his face made him look so shady.He have realized how much he neglected himself when she left.Kung titingnan,pumayat din siya nang husto.Grabe lang,di niya abot akalain na maiinlove siya nang ganito sa isang babae to the point na napabayaan niya na sarili niya.He smiled nonchalantly at the thought.Tinamaan na talaga siya.

Sobrang aliwalas nang mukha niya paglabas niya.Pero bumagsak ang mood niya nang makita si Sayvel na nakapangalumbaba at sobrang nakasimangot na nakaupo sa sala.He approached her and asked what's wrong. "Pumunta ka sa mesa" Walang ekpresyong sagot nito.He was confused but he did what she told.He then saw a note that says:
'Nauna na akong umalis.Pinagluto ko na kayo ng almusal ng boyfriend mo'

-Katty

Okay.He totally forgot na may kasama siyang iba sa bahay niya.He was too occupied with Sayvel to think of other things.Pero ano ang ikinagagalit nito sakanya?Wala namang mura na nakalagay sa note.He stared at her questionably.He's confused.Like what is possibly wrong with her.
"So Katty is the name" she grinned sarcastically.It looked like she was about to murder him y'know. Nilapitan niya ito kahit medyo natatakot siya dito.
"What's the deal?" He asked ever so softly.
"Girlfriend mo?" He can literally see a black wicked aura surrounding her.Then he got it.She's jealous.It's what this is all about.Napangiti siya at ginulo-gulo ang buhok nito.
"Nako...may nagseselos yata" he laughed.Pero tinabig nito ang kamay niya kaya natigilan siya.
"Ano sagot" Her eyes we're so dead as she said that.Ay nako kay hirap mahalin nitong tibo nato.Isip niya.

"Kalma okay? " He raised his hand as if surrendering. "pinapatuloy ko lang siya dito ngayon kasi wala siyang matuluyan" She didn't seem so convinced by his explanation.He sighed and cupped her face.
"Believe me...baby" kahit siya kinilig sa sinabi niya kaya napangiti siya.He saw how her face turned into crimson red.Damn.He's lucky to see it so closely.She's too adorable to be true!Kaso bigla nalang itong sumiksik sa dibdib niya.Like she was trying to hide her face from him.

"I'm sorry.I lose my cool" she mumbled over his chest.He held her out so he can look at her cute blushing face. "Did I ever told you how adorable you are?" He smiled widely as he pinch her cheeks. "nanggigigil ako sayo eh!"

She was about to complain but he kissed her forehead,the tip of her nose,then her cheeks. "I love you" he whispered then finally kissed her lips.God,could she hear the erratic beating of his heart every time their lips touch

***

A/N: Did I took so long?😆I hope I made y'all smile💖.As always thank you for reading my story.I love y'all my dear babes! *hugs

-Michkie_08