Chapter 27:Father

A grin tugged at the man's lips as he watch Sayvel eyeing her surroundings cautiously.He likes how she's so brave at this moment.He couldn't see any fear in her eyes.Only the determination and anger radiating off her. She reminds him of a lion waiting for it's prey to come out.

She's definitely his daughter.

Too bad she's gonna die.

He was hidden discreetly in somewhere dark and could clearly see her every features through his rifle gun.He bit the inside of his cheek in rage.She almost looked exactly like him.If she's truly a boy,she would be his younger version.
It only elevated his anger even more.Now he's really fired up to kill her.

He raised his rifle aiming it at Sayvel's chest.
Die.Die.Thoughts of her being slaughtered came to his mind as his fingers was ready to pull on the trigger.He's definitely going to cut those body in to pieces.

But then, there was suddenly a sound of chopper coming from above.That stopped him from pulling the trigger.He immediately retreated ducking down to hide himself.
"Sayvel!" Clin called out as he hurriedly threw a rope ladder down to her.

The muscles on his face flexed as he watch her climb up to the chopper.Bit by bit they got further and further until they are out of his sight.He stood up clenching his fist real hard that his knuckles turned white from the pressure.

He'll let her escape now.But next time he finds her...

She will die.

***

Sayvel was staring at the wall sharply.She's really upset at herself.Upset at everything.

Di niya alam kung san ba siya magagalit sa sarili niya o dun sa nangloko sa kanya.She was just too soft to hear about her parents that she fell on that trap!And she hates how she have that soft spot on her.

Nasa office siya ngayon ni Clin.It's been few hours since he left.She assumed he's gone to talk to the authorities about what happened.

Tumayo na siya para umalis pero biglang niluwa ng pinto si Clin.It was such a perfect timing!As he approach her, she saw how his eyes glinted with different emotions before his face turned back to his normal cold stoic expression.
"Ano na" she slumped back to her chair like nothing serious had happened.He just stood infront of her as he stare down towering her sitting form.Nakatingala lang siya dito,hinihintay kung ano man ang gusto nitong sabihin.
"Forget being an idol Sayvel"
Her lips parted at what he said.
Stop being idol?That will also mean giving up on her parents!
"No" she muttered almost to herself.

"Leave.I don't need you anymore-You're no longer needed" He stated firmly. She was taken aback.Oo malamig at brusko si Clin pero hindi ito ganito.This is not the Clin she knows.

"Clin-" She was cutted off when he threw the document right on her face.
"That's the resignation form.Sign it" Napatulala nalang siya dito.His eyes looks so broken though he's showing rage.

She just took the pen,not breaking their eye contact.Gustuhin niya man magalit hindi niya magawa.Malaki ang utang na loob niya dito and he's already like a brother to her.She couldn't muster any hate towards him. "Ito ba talaga gusto mo?" mahinang usal niya.

He just glared at her before uttering a cold "Yes" She winced unbelievably.Gusto niyang umiyak ngayon pero hindi siya ganun.Hindi siya yung taong magpapakita ng luha kanino man.Inalis niya ang tingin niya dito at kahit medyo nanginginig ang kamay niya sa galit,pinulot niya ang dokumento at nagawa itong pirmihan.

***

Hindi ni Clin maipaliwanag ang pagkamuhi na nararamdaman niya sa sarili niya.

Pinirmihan lang nito ang dokumento na walang masamang sinasabi sakanya! Sh*t.Why is she being exceptionally kind?He wants her to be mad!He wants her to punch him real hard until his face would be unrecognisable!

Pero ano ?Wala lang itong ginawa!At yun yung masakit.
Marahan nitong sinalubong ang tingin niya at ngumiti ito sakanya.She smiled!She's smiling at this kind of moment!This is the first time in his life that he wants to cry.

"I truly appreciate every moment" sambit nito bago ito umalis.

Pagsara nung pinto,dun niya hinayaang bumagsak mga luha niya.Napahawak siya sa mesa para suportahan ang sarili niya.He felt so weak.

If only there's another option. Hinding- hindi niya ito papaalisin.Pero mas gugustuhin niya na umalis ito kaysa sa tuluyan itong mawala sakanya.

It's not safe for her to stay anymore.Her life is in danger.

Wala na siyang magagawa kundi ang hayaan nalang itong umalis nang ganito.Kahit mahirap.Kahit halos ikamatay niya na.

***

Di ni Rayko alam kung ano ang ginagawa niya.Basta hindi mapakaling naglalakad lang siya ng mabilis.Kung san siya pupunta?Hindi niya alam!Siguro tatalon nalang sa malapit na tulay?Ahhh!Mababaliw na siya!

Sobrang layo ni Sayvel sa kanya!Ano ang magagawa niya ngayon?Wala! And the fact na bigla nalang naputol kanina yung linya ni Clin wasn't helping to his panick attack one bit!

"Pre!-Pre ano ba!" Katty called out desperately.She was panting for air.She can't barely keep up with Rayko's long strides.It was thanks to her short legs!

Pero parang wala lang marinig si Rayko.Dire-diretso lang siya sa mabilis niyang paglakad kahit wala naman siyang patutunguhan.Gusto niya lang talagang maglakad.Ilakad ang takot na nararamdaman niya.

Kapag mag-stay lang kasi siya sa isang lugar na sa ganitong kalagayan baka di niya kayanin.
Hindi niya pinansin ang desperadong pagtawag sakanya ni Katty.She even stumbled behind him lots of times but he wasn't aware at all,it's like his senses and sanity have entirely closed.All he knows is-he's afraid.

Afraid of what might happen.Afraid to lose her.

Tumigil lang siya nung nasa may tulay na sila.Napatingala nalang siya sa kalangitan na tila humihingi siya ng himala.Dumating si Katty,parang asong hingal na hingal sa paghabol sa kanya.

"Pre!Maawa ka naman oh" napahawak si Katty sa tuhod niya sa pagod.Napatingin siya dito.Ngayon lang nag-sink in sa kanya na kanina pang habol ng habol sakanya si Katty.Kaurat,nawawala kasi siya sa sarili niya kapag nagpapanick attack siya.

"Sorry" he said sighing.Tapos saktong tumunog ang cp niya.Mabilis niya itong kinuha sa bulsa niya at sinagot.He's expecting it was Clin.

"Hello?Hello?Ano nang nangyari ?Nakita na si Sayvel?Ayos lang siya? Ha ano-"

"Babe" Natigilan siya bigla.Is it her?Is it really her?

"Babe?" Paninigurado niya.

"Bakit may iba pa ba?" he heard her laugh weakly on the other line.Natutop niya ang bibig niya.Oh God,she's fine.Parang nabunutan siya ng tinik sa puso.Gusto niyang umiyak sa tuwa ngayon.

"I'm coming home"

***

A/N: Hello guys!Waaah patawarin niyo ako kung mabagal akong mag-update!(T^T)__v

Pero salamat sa mga naghihintay! 'Till next time! Love y'all!

-Michkie