Chapter 16: Next to you

Kung panaginip man ito ayaw niya nang magising.He couldn't believe it.Did she really came back?Or maybe his eyes is just fooling him right now? He unconsciously gulped his saliva and mustered the courage to speak again.
"Sayvel?" Tawag niya ulit dito para makasigurado kung nasa realidad ba siya o panaginip.Hindi parin ito gumagalaw.Nanatili lang itong nakatalikod sakanya.Natakot tuloy siya na baka guni guni lang itong nakikita niya.Please,tell him it's her.
With heavy breathings he cautiously strode towards her hoping this wasn't a dream.He aimed to hold her arm in the slowest motion.Then he felt it.Her warmth.Her soft skin.He knew at that point,he couldn't control his senses anymore.Hinawakan niya ito sa magkabilang balikat and in one swift movement,he made her face him almost abruptly.
"Ikaw!" He gazed at her.She was sobbing with her head down.He didn't know what to feel.There are too much emotions dwelling inside him.And somehow,he felt frustrated that she wasn't looking at him.He held her chin to take a good look of her face.Nang makita niya ang mga luha na bumabagsak galing sa mata nito, nawala ang lahat ng galit niya.
He hates this person.He hates it that he couldn't bring himself to hate her.

"Bakit?" His tears just fell down."paano mo nagawa sakin to?" Sumunod,di niya na alam ang ginagawa niya.Basta hinalikan niya nalang ito.At first, she wasn't responding at all but in the end she totally gave in to his mouth.He vented it out.All his sadness,anger,and pain towards her.He was kissing her harshly.But she didn't complained, just responded to his lips,though she was sobbing between their kisses.Sh*t.What is he doing?!He stopped and held her out.She's still sobbing in a silent way,not looking at his eyes directly.

"I'm sorry I- I-" Naramdaman niya ang paghawak nito sa tagiliran niya. "Don't...stop" She said with a croaky voice.His heart swelled when she finally looked at him for the first time.How he missed staring at those eyes!He didn't hold back.He grabbed her by her waist and held her closer.
"I missed you so bad" He thought mentally as he kissed her again.This time,it was more gentle.Her lips completely got in sync with his.Damn,she's good.He needs to stop or else he can't take it anymore.

So,he broke their kiss suddenly "Teka teka teka" He held her cheeks and gazed at her intently.Namumungay ang mata nito habang nakatitig sakanya at medyo nakaawang pa ang labi nito.Shit no.Napapikit siya nang mariin.Napahinga siya nang malalim bago niya inihilig ang kaniyang ulo sa balikat nito.He needs to that or else he might crush her lips in no time.
"We need to stop or I'll rape you" he muttered over her shoulder.
Narinig niyang tumawa ito sa sinabi niya.It's been a while since he heard it.Naiiyak na naman tuloy siya. "Since when did you become this manly?"
"Shut up" he whispered.His hands move on it's own to hug her tightly.Hindi niya mapigilan ang luha niya sa pagbagsak.

***

She felt those warm tears on her shoulder as he cuddled her tightly.With just that,she got emotional again and also felt herself tearing up.There's nothing she could do but to hug him back with same intensity.She missed him so much.Kung pwede lang na hindi siya kumalag dito,hindi siya kakalag.

After crying together like that.They both lied on his bed.He was on top her with his head resting on her stomach.It's a bit funny.She never thought they would be in this position since they were both homosexual.And now here they are.
"Aren't you mad at me" she asked combing his hair gently.It took a while before he answered.She thought he was already sleeping
"Rayko? -"
"Galit ako.Galit na galit" okay that was a stupid question,of course he's mad.
"Then bakit hindi mo ako sinampal?Sinabunutan?" Yun talaga inaasahan niya eh pero iba ang nangyari.Nag-angat ito ng ulo at tinitigan siya nang mariin.She's taken by surprise when he suddenly gave her a smack on the lips.
"Bruha ka kasi" she's amazed that he could say this with a straight face.Wala namang connect! "Ha ano-" he gave her a smack again before she could even say anything more. "This is my way of punishing you sweetly so you won't leave me again" She couldn't just believe her ears.Did those words really came from his mouth?Or is he possessed by some evil spirit or something? "What?" Yun lang yung nasabi niya.

"Wala" humiga ito sa tabi niya pero hindi nito tinanggal ang pagkakayakap sa kanya. "sabihin mo nalang sakin ang lahat"
"Matulog nalang tayo" pagpapalusot niya.Telling him the truth may not be a good
idea.Para ano pa?Para iparamdam din sakanya yung bigat sa loob na nararamdaman niya? No.She won't let him feel her pain,her misery.
"Bakit ayaw mo sakin sabihin" nangunot ang noo nito.Napatingin siya sa ibang direksyon. "Pagod lang ako ngayon" He held her chin and made her face him.Nasalubong niya mabigat na titig nito. "You're lying" he said like he can see through her.Well,she's really tired but he's right.She's lying.It's only an excuse.

Napabuntong hininga siya at marahang hinawakan ang pisngi nito.His hard expression smoothened as she did that. "I don't want you to feel what I feel" turan niya dito.Hinalikan lang siya nito sa noo.The simple gesture moved her so much.She's so lucky to see this different side of him.He's so gentle.Like he sees her as a woman.Not as a handsome idol or anything.
Magkadikit ang noo nila ngayon.And you know,she can stare at his eyes like this forever.
"Let me feel it.Let's face the pain together" he uttered almost like a whisper at how gentle it was.How can she resist it? She kissed him momentarily.He sweetly responded to it.

"Fine.I'm going to tell you everything" she pinched his cheeks like he was the cutest thing ever. "I'm all ears" he nodded.She heaved a sigh before speaking. "I left you because of my parents" she paused.

Then she told him everything.How Clin scouted her to become an idol.How she took that oppurtunity to find her parents.How hard it was leaving him like that.And how she restrained herself for contacting him for so long.She'd been keeping this to herself.Somehow,she felt lighter that she have finally spilled it out.

He was looking at her with a very sullen expression.
"What's with that look" she laughed awkwardly to change the dramatic aura sorrounding them.
"I'm sorry"
"What are you sorry about" her face turned serious "it was me who hurted you"
"I was angry with you the whole time.I didn't know...I'm sorry" she just snuggled to his chest reassuring him.
"Stupid fag.You have all the right to be angry"

***

A/N: I'm sorry we have to stop there.😂 I would like to take this moment to thank y'all for reading this story.Seriously,yung paisa-isang votes,na appreciate ko talaga.I'm so glad to know na may mga konting tao na nagbabasa pa ng story na to.Waah!I love y'all my dear babes!💖

-Michkie_08