Chapter 20: Acceptance

He's Clin Kyungsoo.All people he knew highly respects him.Everyone gets intimidated by his mere presence.But even with that great reputation he have,someone still dared to disrespect him so blatantly.

Sa buong buhay niya,ni walang isang taong nangahas na babaan siya ng ganun.He sat and massaged his temples.He can literally feel his blood pumping through his veins.

He's beyond mad.

They can't blame him if he wanted Sayvel to be back now.It's that when he woke up she was already gone!Hindi man lang sakanya ito kanya nagpaalam.He was worried the whole time at hindi siya mapakali.

But, he knew where she is.He knew she was with Rayko.So he chose to shut his mouth though deep inside every nook of his system is nudging him to chase after her.Nakailang bote din siya ng San Miguel dahil sa pag-aalala at hindi din siya nakakain ng maayos.

Then the night time arrived.She hasn't still come back and his mind is convinced that something might have happened.He's frustated and at the same time mad at Rayko.He knew it! It was stupid to entrust her with him.He's a gay and nothing more!Hindi niya kayang protektahan si Sayvel.

He's better in so many angles.He can protect her and can give her whatever she wants.Saan pa ba siya nagkulang?He was there every time she needed him!He supported her for 2 years of her pain and despair.

These were his thoughts when he made the call.But then they yelled at him.His pride and reputation shattered at once.He was hurt and this is his first time to feel so fvcked up.Mas lalo niyang nahilot sintido niya.Siguro lasing lang siya kaya siya nagkakaganito.

He can't be like this.He's the tough and mighty Clin.He supposedly don't show any signs of vulnerability and weakness.
His nasty thoughts were disrupted when his phone rang.Naikunot niya ang noo niya bago ito sinagot.
"Yes?" He demanded.
"Sir.I'm sorry but the lots of companies have been calling simultaneously.We've been trying to handle it but-"
"No buts.Find a way to handle it" he cutted her.
"But sir?"
"I said no buts!Your salaries is isn't high for nothing.At least try to find a way!"
"O-okay sir.I'm sorry for interrupting " she was obviously scared then the call just ended.

Mas lalo lang sumakit ang date nang masakit na ulo niya.
Stressed,he placed the back of his hands on his forehead.All because he wanted her to be happy,he cancelled all their schedules.He had bare it though his jealousy is killing him.It's all for her.

Why is he doing this anyway?This won't cause him any good outcome but pain.

He's an idiot.An idiot for love.

***

It was a very awkward dinner.All three of them was gathered on one table.Tumikhim siya para at nanguna nang magsalita.
"So Katty...Meet Sayvel -" he paused and hesitated a bit "my girlfriend" he continued.
"And uhm babe siya si Katty"

Hindi niya alam kung bakit kailangan nasa ganitong sitwasyon siya?My ghad!Ang awkward!
"Babae siya?!" gulat na tugon naman ni Katty.He just nodded.
"Yeah this handsome dude over here is a she" he replied nudging Sayvel's shoulder a bit to tease her.She just grinned lopsidedly. Oh damn.Why does his girlfriend looks sexy for him every time?Shit.He's too gay for her!
"Nice to meet you.I guess you're also shocked" she laughed turning to Katty.Then they shake hands.He was uneasy witnessing this buddy-buddy gesture.Cause once upon a time earlier this morning she was just jealous of her,and now here she is,smiling from ear to ear.
"Grabe hindi ako makapaniwala" halos hindi na kumukurap na sabi ni Katty.

Then suddenly they both got into this animated talk leaving him out of place.Yung totoo,parang wala silang Raykong kasama.He just ate in silence observing them.It was odd to see them get along so suddenly.

Nung natapos silaa,Sayvel suddenly asked Katty out to talk.He was like "bakit?ano naman pag-uusapan niyo?" she just gave him a smack and an adorable smile before pulling Katty out.Gaga eh.Anong klaseng sagot naman kaya yun?

Wala siyang choice kundi mangligpit at manghugas nalang ng pinggan.
"Grabe.Close sila agad" he muttered to himself.

He straightly went to his room after he made the dishes squeaky clean.Humiga siya and waited for like a decade.Ang tagal nung dalawa mag-usap eh.
"Baby" his eyes immediately went to the direction of the door.
"Grabe ah ang tagal niyo?" Reklamo niya.She made face then dove on his chest which caught him off guard.
"Ah!Bigat mo!" Biro niya.Magaan lang naman talaga ito.Hindi naman talaga siya nasaktan
"You wanna die?" She punched him jokingly.He just smiled pinching her nose. "Ano nga pinagusapan niyo?"
"It's a secret" then she suddenly buried her face to his chest.
"Magseselos na ba ako?" He laughed but it was half meant.She raised her head glaring at him quizically.
"Para kang ewan" she uttered, her warm breath is slightly fanning his face at their proximity.Other couples would feel uncomfortable and hot for this.But for them,it felt so natural.Like it was already on their routine and it was nothing new.

"Kasi naman-" hindi niya natuloy sasabihin niya kasi bigla nitong tinabunan bunganga niya.
"Ako dapat magseselos.Ako yung aalis diba" malungkot nitong pahayag.He removed her hand on his mouth and held it instead.
"Hindi rin.Ang dami kayang chix sa Korea baka nga ipagpalit mo nako agad" She just held his cheek "Why would I be interested in them?You're the most beautiful" Natawa siya sa pagkaseryoso nito
"You shouldn't call me beautiful.I'm a man"

"Asus parang date hindi siya nagsasabi ng 'sa ganda kong to!' "
She mimicked his old famous line with a matching hairflip which miserably failed since she have short hair.
"Date lang yun" he snorted.She just laughed at him but after a moment, her expression turned soft."Basta ah pag nasa Korea na ako.Tatawagan nalang kita" nakatitig lang ito sakanya.He can literally saw pain through her eyes.And how can he resist that look?Unable to control himself he kissed her.

It was probably the longest kiss they ever shared.

Nang humiga na ito sa tabi niya,hinayaan niya lang na nakasandal ito sa braso niya.
Letting her sleep on her arms is everything for him.But sadly,this is like their last moment.It's going to take a long time before he can hold her like this again.

It's the last night and tomorrow is going to be a torture for him.

"I love you" he whispered cuddling her tightly
"I love you too" she replied snuggling closely to his chest

***

A/N: Awww 😢💔

Hello my dear babes!You see it's already 1 am and yeah you can bet my eyes is already hurting like hell!😂But this all for you.I love y'all!😍Have a great day!

-Michkie