Chapter 25: Temptation

Same day as usual.It's always a busy day for Sayvel. She huffed as she lean her head on the locker.Her hair is damped and sweat is dripping from her temples to her chin.Naipikit niya mga mata niya.How long can she take all this exhaustion? Paano nalang kung bumigay na ang katawan bago niya pa mahanap mga magulang niya?

"You look hot from this view" Her eyes shoot open.Gulat na napatingin siya sa kung sino man ang nagsalita.It was Rin who is smiling widely.She's also an idol like her,of course she would know who she is.

"You surprised me" she laughed awkwardly.To her terror,she suddenly shoved her to the locker.Her eyes widened.Babae rin siya pero minsan talaga hindi niya maintindihan ang mga babae.

"H-hey.What?" she's trying her best not to cringe at the situation. Rin just smiled sweetly at her. "I want you to go out with me" She what?! Shit.This is her consequence for pretending as a boy.

"Look-I'm sorry I can't" she gently pulled her arms down.Napasimangot itong lumayo sakanya.

"But why? Am I not pretty for you" Rin uttered staring down.She's even pouting.

She got to admit that Rin is cute.But Rayko is the only person she got her eyes with.

"No.You're pretty but I don't deserve you" Sayvel smiled kindly hugging her.Rin just nodded when they pulled away from each other.It's a good thing that she understands.Otherwise her conscience would kill her. "I gotta go" sabi nito.Ngumiti lang siya then waved a small "bye" She kinda feel bad.

Paano nalang kaya kung si Rayko ang nasa ganitong sitwasyon?Ano kayang gagawin nito?Will he succumb to temptation? No.She trusts him.

"Magkakalayo lang tayo pero hindi tayo maghihiwalay" nag-replay sa utak niya ang huli nitong sinabi. She smiled subconsciously.That last statement from him is her only assurance that everything's going to be fine.She then took a quick shower.This reminds her that she have to call him.Really,she's been missing him so bad.

Kinuha niya ang phone niya then went to Skype. Of course,she doesn't want to only hear his voice.She have to see his cute face. After few moments of ringing,he finally answered.

Bumungad sakanya ang nakapikit pa na si Rayko.It seems that he's half-asleep and he wasn't aware that it's her. "Ano?Sino to?" his voice is all croaky.She snickered at how cute he is.

"Open your eyes if you want to know" she laughed.His eyes immediately shoot open

"Babe?!" he squealed.He's really like a girl.And that what makes him -adorable.

"Babe?!" pang-asar niyang ginaya ito.She can't help laughing."Oo ako to.Anong nangyari sayo?bakit parang pagod na pagod ka?"

"May nangyari kasi kagabi" she saw his eyes dilated and he was avoiding the camera.Nawala ngiti niya. "You better tell me what happened" she demanded.What could have possibly gone wrong?

"Babe" he whined obviously not liking the idea of telling her.

"Rayko Manreza" He knows better than anyone that it's dangerous if she started calling someone in full name.

"Anglungkotkokasikaya nag-clubbing kami ni Katty.Taposayonbiglanalangmaylalakiminanyakako" he replied as if on adrenaline rush.

"Ano?Nagclubbing kayo ni Katty?" she frowned.Yun lang ang naintindihan niya.He nodded like she was tormenting him.She exhaled. "Look.I won't be angry.Just explain things to me- nice and slow" she said softly.She saw him finally relaxed.Hinintay niya nalang magsalita ito.

"Hindi naman kami pumunta sa club para makipaglandian o ano-" she nodded encouraging him to speak more. "hindi ko alam...depress lang siguro ako.Kaya pumayag ako.Tapos out of nowhere bigla nalang may lumapit sakin na lalaki.Don't get me wrong I wasn't interested.But he kinda force himself to me.Before I could even leave he grabbed my wrist then I found myself sitting on his lap" Tinatabunan nito yung mata niya habang nagsasalita.She was slowly drowning in guilt.This shouldn't have happened if she gave him enough time. "Siniko ko siya at dinuruan.Tapos pinaghahabol niya kami.Takbo lang kami ng-"

"I'm sorry" she muttered cutting him off.Napatingin ito sakanya "Hindi ka galit?" Malungkot niya lang itong nginitian. "None of this would have happened if it wasn't for me.I couldn't give you enough time.I'm sorry"

They stared at each other for a moment before he started speaking again. "Alam mo
dati parati tayong nag-aaway kasi ganyan ka.Sinisisi mo parati ang lahat sa sarili mo" he paused.It looks like he was trying not to tear up.And she felt horrible for it. "Kasalanan ko.Ako yung lalaki dito pero ako yung hihina-hina."

Tanggap niya si Rayko sa kung sino man ito.Minahal niya 'to kahit pa dati na sumasali pa ito sa mga beauty pageants nung araw.But now,she still can't believe that she would hear these kind of words from him.

"Being strong is not always measured physically.Kung may mahina man satin ngayon - ako yun" she said trying to reassure him.His face really looked sullen.It's killing her!She really wanted to hold him so badly.
At parang gusto niya ring lumipad papuntang pilipinas at bugbugin yung g*go na nangdiskita sa boyfriend niya.

They talked for a little while more.But unfortunately they have to end the call.
"I promise.I'll try to make it up to you.Tatawagan na kita parati" Kahit imposible gagawin niyang posible.
"Ano?Hindi na.Alam ko na busy ka baka-"
"Hindi.Kapag sinabi ko,gagawin ko.Wag nang aangal" tinawanan lang nito ang bigla niyang pagkasiga.
"Oo na oo na.Sabi mo yan ah" he chuckled.She smiled at that.Aww he's finally laughing.
"Sige na end call mo na.Baka malate ka pa" nagpipigil lang siya kasi baka di niya na ma-end call!She turned away thinking he was going to hang up.
"Babe" he spoke suddenly again.
"Oh ?" She replied a bit flustered.
"I love you" He said while smiling lovingly.He's really going to give her heart attack!Natawa nalang siya. "I love you too - babe"

***

A/N: How is it going guys?Salamat sainyo na hindi nagsasawa kay Sayvel at Rayko!😊Malapit na rin enrollment -so yeah I just want to say goodluck to everyone😃

love,

-Michkie