Chapter 30: Free

"Saan mo ako dadalhin?" Tanong niya kay Rayko na nakatingin lang ng diretso habang hatak-hatak siya.His expression is calm.He seemed to be in a good mood. "hindi ba may trabaho ka?" tanong niya ulit. She was uncomfortably tugging the hem of her dress with her other hand while  trying to keep up with his steps.

She never wore a dress before.Nasanay na siya na lalaki parati ang pormahan at galawan niya.
Nabigla nalang talaga siya kanina na may dala-dalang dress si Rayko pagpasok sa kwarto nila.

"May pupuntahan tayo suotin mo 'to" he said sounding excited. She stared at him like he have grown another head.
"Babe you know there's no way I'm going to wear that" halos magsalubong ang kilay niya habang nakatitig sa dress.

He suddenly gave her a peck,resting his forehead to hers as he stared right into her eye like a lost puppy.
"I thought you love me"

At dahil sa bwisit na "I thought you love me" na yan.She's in this situation,dressed as a girl,and only God knows where is he going to take her.Geez.
He even slapped some make up over her face and made her wear a wig.

He turned to her and held both of her shoulders assuringly.
"Bakit ka nako-concious masyado sa sarili mo. I promise -" he paused to kiss her "you look" then he kissed her again "breathtaking"

She slapped her arms blushing at what he did. Ang daming tao yung iba natigil pa sa paglakad para tingnan lang sila.He just laughed at her reaction
"Bakit?Hahalikan kita kung kailan ko gusto" he pinched her cheek.She scrunched her face but deep inside she's inwardly smiling.

His expression is so lively as they walk hand in hand.

He's like the happiest creature at this moment.If he's like this,how can she refuse?

Tumigil lang sila sa paglalakad nung nasa harap na sila ng Hope Publishing Inc. The place is somewhat familiar
"Teka di ba dito ka nagtatrabaho?" she asked confused
He smiled then nodded. "Exactly"
"Bakit mo ko dito dinala?" She seriously thought he's going to bring her in fancy restaurant or something to make her dress this formal.

"From now on,you're going to work here with me"

It took  few seconds before she managed to process his words. Her mouth partly opened but then she closed it again unable to grasp  any words to say.

"We both chose Literature in College.Alam ko,pangarap mo din na magtrabaho sa isang Publishing Company.So here I'm taking you to the place where you wanted to be"

He's right.This is actually what she wants.If not for her parents hindi siguro siya magiging idol at nandito siya ngayon kasama ni Rayko.
She almost jumped to be in his arms
"Thank you" she uttered almost tearing up.
She thought everything has ended and there's nothing more she can do with her life.

She's wrong.He saved her. He pulled her out from the devastation she might get through

"Ayos lang ba sayo na ganito suot? I know you'd get uncomfortable but you had to dress like this from now on.Ayoko lang na may mangyari sayong masama"

He's right.She'll be easily recognized.Thanks to him she can move freely enough with this get up.
He's always this thoughtful.She's so lucky.

She nodded sniffling on his shoulder.

***

He didn't get a hard time recommending her since Sayvel is more than qualified to be in a Publishing company.
She graduated with flying colors and even topped all the graduating class when they were in college.

She had this dream to build her own Publishing company.She's not a nerd or anything but she just loved books

Tanda niya pa yung sinabi nito nung highschool na "Kung walang libro siguro pinatay ko na sarili ko" He knew for the fact that reality is too heavy for her to carry and book has been her support at least to escape from all the sht that is happening with her life.

She's his saviour-so most of the time,sinasamahan niya itong magbasa. Kahit sinisilihan ang pwet niya nun na umalis ng library,tinitagalan niyang makisama kay Sayvel na parating seryoso at parang parating handang makidigma.

Nung tumagal na adik na din siya sa pagbabasa and they eventually got closer.

It was sad that she gave up her dream because of what's been happening lately.So now ,kahit sa ganitong paraan lang gusto niyang mailapit ito sa lugar kung nasaan ang pangarap nito.

"Pre buti naman at naisipan mo na ipasok dito si Sayvel" ani ni Katty.Nakaupo ito sa harap niya habang komportableng nakataas ang isang paa nito sa table niya.

"Ang paa mo nga!Feeling at home ka!" Sita niya dito.Hindi kalayuan ang lugar ni Sayvel sa office niya kaya natatanaw niya ito.She's unconsciously smiling while tapping on her keyboards.

Napangiti din siya.He felt contented to finally see her glow again.He liked her better this way. Carefree and she loves what she's doing.He hopes this will go on.
"Natanong mo na pala kung ano nangyari sakanya?" He diverged his attention to Katty.Marahan niyang iniiling ang ulo niya
"Not until she open up herself"

Whatever happened with her back there,with her to be crying so much-he doesn't even want to know but he has to know. He have to protect her.

He sighed."Bumalik ka na nga sa trabaho dinadaan mo lang ako sa daldal"

"Ito naman nakikibalita lang naman ako" pagrarason nito.He just rolled his eyes smiling and made a 'shoo' gesture with his hand

"Oo na oo na.Baka pag-initan din yun nung mga bakla dun.Huwag kang mag-alala pre ako bahala kay Sayvel" Katty rolled her sleeves up as if getting ready for a fight before leaving.

He just laughed at what she dis.Well,he's happy that he got one more person to look out for her.

***

A/N: Hallo guys!Y'all still here right? Kahit gaano kabusy I promise I'll always make time para mag update (kahit natatagalan) Graduating from SHS na si awtor niyo eh kaya medyo hectic.Minsan gusto ko na pagbabarilin ang mga subject teacher namin kasi sabay ng pinapagawa. Sampu pa naman subject huhu.Please give me strength guys.Prayers can help.Sana makagraduate ako nang walang aberya.

Wish us luck sating mga estudyante!Kaya natin to hooh!😂

Sorry na medyo mahaba A/N ngayon!😂

Love you guys!

Your adorable author ,

Michkie

My Handsome Girlजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें