Chapter 18 : Second Goodbye?

Little did they know,Someone was really agitated by all the sweet turn of events.

Nakatulala lang si Katty sa screen ng computer niya.Nakabalandra lang ang draft na dapat ay sinisimulan niya nang i-edit pero parang na stuck ata ang kamay niya sa ibabaw ng keyboard.Hindi niya magawang magsimula.Yung isip niya,Hindi magawang alisin ang mga nakita niya kagabi.

Yes she saw it.Everything.It irked her that it was so detailed in her mind.

It was really late at night.Like 2 am or something.She was just slumbering peacefully on her bed.Not until,she have heard a slight creaking of the door.
Her eyes automatically shoot open.After all the beatings she had on her former apartment,she have become very aware and particular with that creak sound.Na kahit gano siya katulog,konting tunog lang magigising at magigising siya.It was like a protective instinct that have developed in her.Siguro dahil narin sa takot.She was traumatized.Date, sa tuwing dadating ang landlord niya,bigla nalang itong papasok sa kwarto niya at walang pasabing bubugbugin siya ng walang dahilan.Hindi niya alam kung lasing ito o sadyang gustong-gusto lang nitong saktan siya.

Agad siyang bumuhat nang maalala na hindi niya ni-lock ang pintuan niya.She was panting when she pressed the doorknob hurriedly to lock it.Then she tentatively placed her ears on the door.She was beyond terrified.Cold sweat is already seeping from every pores of her skin.Did her landlord really followed her all the way here? No! It can't be!Ayaw niya nang masaktan!She clenched her fist and focused listening to the faint steps of the unknown person.

Palapit nang palapit ang mga yapak nito.And her system is telling her to hide under her bed but she didn't.She gasped when she heard the footstep stopped right in front of where she is.She backed away in horror as the doorknob started moving implying that the stranger is trying to open the door.Natutop niya ng nanginginig niya nang kamay ang kaniyang bibig.Buti nalang at agad rin itong tumigil at narinig niya ang paglakad nitong ulit.Her shoulders went down with relief.Pero kinalaunan,bigla niyang naisip si Rayko.Nasa panganib ito!