Chapter 23: Hectic

Month have passed since their sad-heartbreaking-parting scene.
Sayvel became very busy at everything.Araw-araw parating puno ang sched niya.Kung walang photoshoot, may live performance,kung walang performance may conference,kung walang conference,may practice.

It's slowly sinking into her that she's really becoming a real idol -A real artist.To that extent,the world is slowly recognizing her as a charismatic talented 'man'

She can't really put her finger if she's happy about it or not.

Maybe she's happy because this 'fame' could help her find her parents.But at the same time, she's anxious about the risk.Habang parami ng parami ang tagahanga niya,parami ng parami rin ang mga taong naniniwala sa kasinungalingan sa pagkatao niya.Her personality as 'Hyun Bi Hyul' to be exact.

She's like deceiving people.

Pero hindi niya naman intensyon ang lahat ng ito,ang gusto niya lang naman mahanap ang magulang niya at ito lang ang paraan na alam niya.

Dumampi ang malamig na hangin sa balat niya.She shuddered hugging herself.Malamig ngayon dito sa rooftop na kinaroroonan niya mas lalo na't gabi.But it was worth it,seeing the enigmatic view from where she is. She can see the whole town.The lights from the buildings and the night view of the mountain from afar.

Ang ganda.It will be great if Rayko was here.They could have watch this together.She sighed heavily when she remembered him.It's frustrating that she couldn't talk to him as often.

She tried okay? Kahit gaano na kabagsak ang katawan niya tumatawag siya dito.Pinipilit niyang i-timing ang oras niya sa oras nito pero minsan lang talaga yun nangyayari.She's starting to worry about this.

Paano kung sukuan siya ng baklang yun?She swear if that will ever happen,she'll swim across pacific ocean just to punch him real hard.She mean,there's a lot of babes here in Korea.Both men and women adored her.It won't be hard to replace him but she never dared to do that even once.

She can't anyway.She love him.

Pagkatapos niyang magpahangin,bumaba na siya para pumunta sa office ni Clin.He have sent her a message saying that he got a very important thing to discuss.Whatever it is,she's sure it was something serious kasi naka de-capslock pa nga yung message nung mokong.
Pakalabas niya ng elavator,yung mga tao titig na titig sakanya.
Alright.This is so uncomfortable.

But she smiled at them anyway before proceeding in to the office.Muntik nang mamatay ang mga tao sa ngiting yun.
"What took you so long" he uttered glaring at her.She sat on the chair across him boyishly.
"Pasensya.Nagpahangin lang-Ano ba sasabihin mo?"
He sighed regaining his casual composed self. "Tungkol to sa mga magulang mo" That rang a bell to her system.She stood up slamming her hands on the table
"Magulang ko?Bakit?May balita na sakanila?Ano?Kailan mo nalaman?Nasan sila?" Tadtad na tanong niya.

"Calm down"

She slumped back to her sit impatiently.

"They have found new possible prospects" Then he held out files that is thicker than a encyclopedia. "one of these people might be your parents" She reached for the thick ass documents.

"This is impossible" she muttered as she scan through the papers.Sumakit bigla ulo niya sa dami ng taong pwedeng maging magulang niya.
"The investigators is looking into it.You don't have to worry"
"They've been looking into it for like 2 years already" she retorted sarcastically.Naihilamos niya ang kamay niya sa mukha niya sa inis.
"Trust me.We'll find your parents" he said.Napatingin siya dito.His expression is serious,determination is apparent in his eyes.

2 years ago they made a deal.She'll become a trainee and he promised to find her parents.
But sometimes she's confused at how willing and serious he is in helping her.He's just too nice to her despite of his intimidating attitude towards other people.
"Why?" she uttered unconsciously.
"What do you mean 'why'?"He stared at her clearly confused.
She shrugged then stood up putting her hands in her pocket.
It's not what she think it is right?
"Ah wala sige" she made her way out.

Will she ever find her parents?She's starting to lose hope.

***

It's break time at work.
Mag-isa lang si Rayko.Walang ganang kinakain ang ham sandwich.
"Hindi ba masarap yang sandwich?" Nagulat siya nang biglang may nagsalita sa harap niya.Pagtingin niya si Katty lang pala.
"Bruha ka.Pano kung nabilaukan ako?" he hissed.Uminom lang ito na tila walang kasalanan. "Pre kanina pa ako nandito.Kaso parang wala ka yatang balak pansinin ako" she laughed.Seryoso?!Siguro nahiwalay yata yung diwa niya sa Mars kaya di niya 'to napansin.Jusko.
"Sorry" mahina niyang tugon.Ngumiti lang ito sakanya.
"Alam mo siguro kailangan mong maki-hang out ulit sakanila" nguso nito sa grupo ng gay triplets na masayang nagtitilian.
"Those squealing creatures?No nevermind" He munched his sandwich with disinterest.

She just cocked her eyebrows at him "Parang date hindi ka nakikisabay sakanila sa pagtili"
"Shokla ako pero hindi ako tumitili.Gaga" natawa lang 'to sakanya. Parang gumaan loob niya ng konti.The happy vibe radiating off her healed his sad being.It made him feel proud that Katty is slowly recovering.Nakakapagsuot na ito ngayon ng T-shirt kasi wala yung mga pasa nito date.He felt like he have saved this girl.That makes him glad.
"Iniisip ko lang pre na baka kailangan mong lumabas labas"
"Imposible.Ang dami kong trabaho" These month he recently become a workaholic monster.Madalas siyang nag-oovertime,minsan nga di na siya nakakauwi.

Ganun siya kasi natatakot siya na baka kung wala siyang gawin,may masama siyang magawa sa sarili niya.
Na kapag nag-iisa lang siya,baka mas lalo niya lang mamiss si -hay di niya na siguro kailangan banggitin kung sino. Isang araw,dahil nga sa sobrang sipag niya sa trabaho,napromote siya bilang 'editor in chief' Kaya ayun medyo nawalan narin siya ng time para sa lahat.

"Isang beses lang naman pre.Tsaka di ko pa natatry yung-" she paused then looked up thinking hard of the word "'cluzzing' ba yun?" He freakin' choked at her stupity.

"Clubbing yata" he corrected laughing.

"Ah oo yun nga yun pre.Sorry wala nun sa bundok eh" he laughed again.

"Sige cluzzing tayo mamaya" he teased.She punched his chest real hard.Damn.He forgot he shouldn't mess with this tomboy.This kinda reminds him of someone.Hay siguro nga tama si Katty.He should go clubbing once in a while.Everything is a pain.He should have fun.

***

A/N: So guys,wanna go cluzzing with me?😂

Hello my dear babes!Ang saya ko lang na nasa 1k nato.Salamat talaga!😭 Hooh!Love you guys!

-Michkie